Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only sort of important people I hope-:) and surely those nice Canadian/Australian/NZders are above this kind of thing?

Maybe, but Canadians aren't necessarily immune to honeypot setups.

Gerda Munsinger (born Gerda Hesler or Heseler or Hessler, also known as Olga Schmidt and Gerda Merkt; September 10, 1929 – November 24, 1998) was an East German prostitute and alleged Soviet spy (although these allegations were ultimately unproven). She immigrated to Canada in 1955. Munsinger was the central protagonist of the Munsinger Affair, the first national political sex scandal in Canada, and was dubbed "the Mata Hari of the Cold War" because of her involvement with several Canadian politicians.[1] She returned to Germany in 1961, became the centre of press attention in 1966 when the scandal was publicly revealed, and was the subject of a feature film.

Canada played a central war in the early days of the Cold War, btw:

Igor Sergeyevich Gouzenko (Russian: Игорь Сергеевич Гузенко [ˈiɡərʲ sʲɪrˈɡʲejɪvʲɪtɕ ɡʊˈzʲɛnkə]; Ukrainian: Ігор Сергійович Гузенко [ˈiɦor sɛrˈɦijovɪtʃ ɦuˈzɛnko]; January 13, 1919 – June 28, 1982) was a cipher clerk for the Soviet Embassy to Canada in Ottawa, Ontario. Hedefected on September 5, 1945 – just three days after the end of World War II – with 109 documents on Soviet espionage activities in the West. This forced Prime Minister Mackenzie King to call a Royal Commission to investigate espionage in Canada.

Gouzenko exposed Joseph Stalin's efforts to steal nuclear secrets, and the technique of planting sleeper agents. The "Gouzenko Affair" is often credited as a triggering event of theCold War,[1] with historian Jack Granatstein stating "Gouzenko was the beginning of the Cold War for public opinion" and journalist Robert Fulford writing "I am absolutely certain the Cold War began in Ottawa".[2] The New York Times described Gouzenko's actions as having "awakened the people of North America to the magnitude and the danger of Soviet espionage."[3]

Igor_Gouzenko_hooded.jpg

Plausible is the right word. If I was forced to choose I'd guess there was indirect contact between the Russian state and Trump's campaign, but there's seemingly no evidence that really pushes this story beyond that. It's certainly more plausible than the 45 minute claim re WMDs, but is no more than a score draw, at best, for those who want to paint Trump as in cahoots with the Russians. The pissing? Well, who knows. It's entirely in character but pales into insignificance when set alongside the multiple sexual assaults he is known to have carried out. It only has significance alongside the package of accusations about Russian intelligence i.e. as blackmail. Trouble is, without a video - which probably doesn't exist - it actually serves to weaken the more plausible accusations.

But if a video exists, the FSB will have it and they aren't going to spoil the absolute tomfuckery the American political elite has generated, are they?
Heads they win, tails America loses, Putin &Co must be creaming themselves over this election, even if they did bugger all to influence it.

its the pissing that makes it gold (lol). Otherwise the story, true or not, would just be 'wealthy new york arsehole property developer had sex with two russian sex workers before ever running for office'

the pissing makes it more salacious.
And the bed, don't forget who was supposed to have slept in it previously:D

This dodgy dossier claims they turned Trump years ago . And then sent him back specifically to cause havoc . So no, you're just making it up as you go along . Like the spook who concocted this bollocks .

Wheyup Bonnie lad, have you seen Trumps appointees all gearing up to threaten Russia?
What were you saying about Clintons Hawkish ambitions?
Trumps lot make her seem perfectly rational:):thumbs:

Igor_Gouzenko_hooded.jpg

...reminds me of a possibly apocyphal anecdote in - iirc - one of Chapman Pincher's books about a visitir who had some reason to be of interest to the KGB who found himself being propositioned by an improbably young & attractive girl in his Moscow hotel - they end up in his room whereupon he disappears to the bathroom and returns to do his national duty with a pillow case over his head...

Gouzenko's hood can still be seen on display at the Diefenbunker, the government nuclear bunker located near Ottawa, now a museum.

images
:D

Didn't know any of that,thanks, just had a google/wicki ramble, interesting, though hard to believe Western countries were unaware of Russian espionage penetration before his defection?
Though with recent supposed 'relevations' Russian penetration could take on a whole new meaning, wish I knew how to photoshop, could have some fun with the cartoon posted by TruXta
:D

Have a listen to what his defence and intelligence appointees are saying in their confirmation statements, totally in opposition to Trumps mancrush on Putin, just hope all of this ends in farce rather than tragedy.
That's mainly down to weegate, though, isn't it?

That's mainly down to weegate, though, isn't it?

Thon bastard is seemingly unstoppable, even if his wife came out declaring he is impotent and a wife beater and his daughter accused him of sexual abuse, I still doubt it would stop him being inaugurated.
Jesus wept!

Donald Trump dossier: intelligence sources vouch for author's credibility

The guardian seem to be very keen to emphasise what a reliable source Christopher Steele is. He went to Cambridge don't you know? Jolly good chap! One of ours as it happens. Could have got to the top, but Russia went out of fashion. Pesky towel heads became all the vogue, what ho? Jolly bad show...

Last edited:

The guardian seem to be very keen to emphasise what a reliable source Christopher Steele is. He went to Cambridge don't you know? Jolly good chap! One of ours as it happens. Could have got to the top, but Russia went out of fashion. Pesky towel heads became all the vogue, what ho? Jolly bad show...

Sure. But, according to rumour (we have nothing else, of course), he has a track record of uncovering dirty business. He was supposedly the first to alert British intelligence to the Litvinenko murder (before he was even dead) and brought FIFA corruption to the attention of the CIA. Of course, it may be that he was right twice and wrong once. Or it may be that intelligence bods are not mad if they take someone who has been right twice seriously.

Some FSB spook is quitely taking credit.
" but andrei we have nothing "
"Da but its fucking trump sit back and watch the shitshow unravel we couldnt cause more mayhem if we'd planed it comrade:D"

Sure. But, according to rumour (we have nothing else, of course), he has a track record of uncovering dirty business. He was supposedly the first to alert British intelligence to the Litvinenko murder (before he was even dead) and brought FIFA corruption to the attention of the CIA. Of course, it may be that he was right twice and wrong once. Or it may be that intelligence bods are not mad if they take someone who has been right twice seriously.

Litivenko ...a notorious russian traitor..tells him he's had tea with the FSB and now isn't feeling all that chipper . A case for the great Holmes himself .

And FIFA corrupt ?

Did he also tell the CIA that ...according to impeccable sources...Russian bears are known to poo in the woods of Siberia ?

It may also be that hes not as " ex service " as the media are portraying him , and the intelligence bods gave him the nod to engage in some black propaganda which they'd unattributably give a veneer of credence to without actually putting anything on the line . Just the usual nod and wink instead .

There's mucho nodding and winking going on here . With pet journalists performing their uncritical role to a T .

Last edited:

It's padded out with more flannel than a towel factory .

If its true that he's mates with the current head spook it could be safe to assume the Brits are very much behind this hatchet job . The yanks wanted Trump discredited but wanted it unattributable so they went to their poodle . The Brits wanted unattributable as well so used a private asset to keep a partition . Which is standard practice with British private sector security contractors when things are politically sensitive .
No mention in the article either about getting the info completely wrong as regards the Prague trip .
Just more anonymous " sources " .
The Guardian , BBC etc steadfastly vouching for this anonymous shit indicates very much the fix is in regarding this saga . And makes me distrust it even more .

On Thursday afternoon, C-SPAN's online live video coverage of Congress abruptly switched to a live feed of the Kremlin-backed news channel Russia Today. The livestream continued to show RT for about 10 minutes, before switching back to C-SPAN.

The sudden cut to RT, an English-language network funded by the Russian government, happened at about 2:30 p.m., while Rep. Maxine Waters was speaking about SEC regulation.

C-SPAN 'investigating' why congressional livestream switched to Russia Today

"This afternoon the online feed of C-SPAN was briefly interrupted by RT programming," the network confirmed in a statement. "We are currently investigating and troubleshooting this occurrence. As RT is one of the networks we regularly monitor, we are operating under the assumption that it was an internal routing issue."

Stephen Colbert may have broken a pun-per-second record last night:

"Everyone admits this report is unverified, and the man is about to be president of the United States, so I'm not going to validate that report by sharing the most salacious details from it. Even the detail everybody's talking about, okay? You might call it the, um, No. 1 detail. I think this is just an unfortunate leak... that's making a huge mess, and I know I'm being a wet blanket, but reporting on this is the worst kind of yellow journalism. And even though jokes about this story are a golden opportunity, I just won't do it. Not to say the story didn't make a huge splash — it did. It flooded Twitter, I mean. We'll keep you up to date as facts trickle in. And we have our best researcher working on it — she's a real whiz. And one thing is for sure: The president-elect is a Goldwater Republican who truly believes in trickle-down."

Last edited:
Interesting question for me is why the Anglo deep state wants to scrag the orange better one so badly

His domestic agenda is as pro capital as might be wished so I'm guessing it's more to do with the specifics of oil/war policy, Saudi relationships etc

Also I wonder How much value they see simply in establishing the principle that they have a veto over election results that they and the ruling class fractions they represent don't like

Last edited:
From about 17 mins onwards, Dan Dicker discusses Rex Tillerson

Interestingly, as brogdale may be interested to read/hear, he alludes to the fact this appointment that oligarchs are effectively now cutting out the middlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom