Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Dewar - 10 years dead. A Scottish Republican review.

Peter Dow

Standard Bearer
Wikipedia said:
Donald Campbell Dewar (21 August 1937 – 11 October 2000) was a Scottish Labour Party politician, and the first holder of the office of First Minister of Scotland, from the establishment of the Scottish Parliament in 1999 until his death.
My dealings with Donald Dewar.

Back in the late 1980s, I was living in Glasgow, a Labour Party member, and I saw Donald Dewar at a public rally in George Square and I offered him a leaflet. I had things to tell the Labour establishment even back then. No big deal.

Then years later, maybe around 1999, long after I had moved to Aberdeen and I had even more to say about the rotten legal and constitutional system of the kingdom which still to this day denies us Scots free speech, imposes defamation laws, court gagging orders, imprisonment for contempt of court and we are not treated as citizens with rights but abused as subjects of the crown whenever the Queen's officers and judges feel like it.

So I leafleted a public Labour party meeting in Aberdeen which Dewar was attending.

This new leaflet which Dewar's audience got offered to them on the way in, published my complaints about the professional lawyers in politics, like Dewar and Wallace, then running Scotland, still pretty much the same old ruling class along with their brother Scottish judges who were content with the devolution settlement they had set up which did nothing much to defend the rights of Scots to speak out in our own country.

Admittedly, it was a very strongly worded leaflet, with "Fuck Off Donald Dewar" on it or some such.

Anyway the police were called and that was the first time I was handcuffed using rigid handcuffs and shocked and surprised with being arrested practically under the nose of the Queen's First Minister Donald Dewar for the non-crime of giving out a political leaflet, and the vice-like biting grip on my wrists of the rigid handcuffs. I struggled and received a very painful and traumatic wrist injury, amounting to torture.

handcuffs.jpg

Normal handcuffs simply have a chain between the wrist braces and do the job of restraining well enough but rigid handcuffs pictured here can also be used for torture and to injure. Rigid handcuffs should be banned by any humane state.

These rigid handcuffs were brought in by Thatcher so the police could torture and control picketing miners and New Labour never thought to ban those instruments of torture - after all new Labour hated Scargill as much as Thatcher did, maybe more, and why should new Labour, or indeed any royalist party such as Lib Dems, SNP or Tories care if the citizens got injured by the police?

"Serves us right?" for dissenting from their rule, I suppose is why police torture can still be done to this day to any Scot who is arrested.

After all, to the royalist political parties we defiant Scots have all the rights of lumps of meat when in opposition to officers of the crown, that union of the crowns that Salmond wants Scots to vote to keep in his "independence" referendum plan.

Yes I supported establishing a Scottish parliament where before there was none but it is not enough.

Dewar's devolution settlement and Salmond's independence referendum plan have the same deep flaw - the monarchy supported by a long established legal and constitutional royalist ruling elite, organised around the Privy Council.

Without the republican right of citizens to elect a president as head of state, the state is left in charge of the people, not the other way around. We have no real rights to express our anger, to carry our flags, to shout and to swear. Like children, we are to be seen and not heard other than when we are spoken to and invited to give a polite reply.

Yes we get to vote and be polite and let the likes of Dewar's successors rule us.

So the 10th anniversary of Donald Dewar's death is not an occasion for broadcasters to wallow in the memory of a so-called "much loved Father of the Scottish nation" though that is the story we were brainwashed to believe. Even I who had been tortured by police almost under Dewar's nose felt moved to show my respect for his death at the time, such is the power of the media to stir up undeserved sentiment. 10 years on and the lives of many Scots ruined we can see Dewar's true legacy.

If it was not for the BBC and other royalist broadcasters and press brainwashing the Scots night and day few would back any of these royalist politicians or their rotten Queen.

So oh no kingdom propagandists, it is really a time to remember with hatred a man, Dewar, who did so much to betray the Scots by keeping faith with a rotten kingdom which can never meet the modern needs of Scots, a man who never gave Scots our freedom, a man who hated expressions of freedom which he was content to use the police to crush without mercy using instruments of torture.

donald_dewar.jpg

Dewar's statue - melt it down!

So I am for republican revolution and for melting Dewar's statue down to make casings for bullets to fight to win our freedom from the royal family and the Queen's judges and officers who Dewar left very much to subjugate Scots to this day.

I say to any fighters who are interested in the fate of Scotland - "pick your side - the Scots or the Queen?" - and let us see who wins. I will back patriotic Scots in any fight for our freedom against the union crown monarch.

Dewar's Legacy: How New Labour deals with dissent in the ranks

Yeh donald dewar -dead cunt.

What about that fucking horrible sloppy mouthed bitch that loves herself who works for the bbc.

Talk about those fucking freaks of the ssp.

What about this!

images

This is fucking horrible.

A tory scot.

Sickening.

Back in the late 1980s, I was living in Glasgow, a Labour Party member, and I saw Donald Dewar at a public rally in George Square and I offered him a leaflet. I had things to tell the Labour establishment even back then. No big deal.

Then years later, maybe around 1999, long after I had moved to Aberdeen and I had even more to say about the rotten legal and constitutional system of the kingdom which still to this day denies us Scots free speech, imposes defamation laws, court gagging orders, imprisonment for contempt of court and we are not treated as citizens with rights but abused as subjects of the crown whenever the Queen's officers and judges feel like it.

So I leafleted a public Labour party meeting in Aberdeen which Dewar was attending.

This new leaflet which Dewar's audience got offered to them on the way in, published my complaints about the professional lawyers in politics, like Dewar and Wallace, then running Scotland, still pretty much the same old ruling class along with their brother Scottish judges who were content with the devolution settlement they had set up which did nothing much to defend the rights of Scots to speak out in our own country.

Admittedly, it was a very strongly worded leaflet, with "Fuck Off Donald Dewar" on it or some such.

Anyway the police were called and that was the first time I was handcuffed using rigid handcuffs and shocked and surprised with being arrested practically under the nose of the Queen's First Minister Donald Dewar for the non-crime of giving out a political leaflet, and the vice-like biting grip on my wrists of the rigid handcuffs. I struggled and received a very painful and traumatic wrist injury, amounting to torture.

handcuffs.jpg

Normal handcuffs simply have a chain between the wrist braces and do the job of restraining well enough but rigid handcuffs pictured here can also be used for torture and to injure. Rigid handcuffs should be banned by any humane state.

These rigid handcuffs were brought in by Thatcher so the police could torture and control picketing miners and New Labour never thought to ban those instruments of torture - after all new Labour hated Scargill as much as Thatcher did, maybe more, and why should new Labour, or indeed any royalist party such as Lib Dems, SNP or Tories care if the citizens got injured by the police?

"Serves us right?" for dissenting from their rule, I suppose is why police torture can still be done to this day to any Scot who is arrested.

After all, to the royalist political parties we defiant Scots have all the rights of lumps of meat when in opposition to officers of the crown, that union of the crowns that Salmond wants Scots to vote to keep in his "independence" referendum plan.

Yes I supported establishing a Scottish parliament where before there was none but it is not enough.

Dewar's devolution settlement and Salmond's independence referendum plan have the same deep flaw - the monarchy supported by a long established legal and constitutional royalist ruling elite, organised around the Privy Council.

Without the republican right of citizens to elect a president as head of state, the state is left in charge of the people, not the other way around. We have no real rights to express our anger, to carry our flags, to shout and to swear. Like children, we are to be seen and not heard other than when we are spoken to and invited to give a polite reply.

Yes we get to vote and be polite and let the likes of Dewar's successors rule us.

So the 10th anniversary of Donald Dewar's death is not an occasion for broadcasters to wallow in the memory of a so-called "much loved Father of the Scottish nation" though that is the story we were brainwashed to believe. Even I who had been tortured by police almost under Dewar's nose felt moved to show my respect for his death at the time, such is the power of the media to stir up undeserved sentiment. 10 years on and the lives of many Scots ruined we can see Dewar's true legacy.

If it was not for the BBC and other royalist broadcasters and press brainwashing the Scots night and day few would back any of these royalist politicians or their rotten Queen.

So oh no kingdom propagandists, it is really a time to remember with hatred a man, Dewar, who did so much to betray the Scots by keeping faith with a rotten kingdom which can never meet the modern needs of Scots, a man who never gave Scots our freedom, a man who hated expressions of freedom which he was content to use the police to crush without mercy using instruments of torture.

donald_dewar.jpg

So I am for republican revolution and for melting Dewar's statue down to make casings for bullets to fight to win our freedom from the royal family and the Queen's judges and officers who Dewar left very much to subjugate Scots to this day.

I say to any fighters who are interested in the fate of Scotland - "pick your side - the Scots or the Queen?" - and let us see who wins. I will back patriotic Scots in any fight for our freedom against the union crown monarch.

You know when you've been spammed!

handcuffs.jpg

donald_dewar.jpg

Dewar was a dickhead, it was his doing that the farce of the Scottish parliament came into existence.

The new handcuffs are easier to apply, that was why they were introduced, not to torture miners :rolleyes: . They are used by virtually every police force in Europe, because of their ease of use.

Edited to add:

The Queen. The thought of Scottish independence, being governed b the half wits in Holyrood is a grim prospect.

Dewar was a dickhead,
"Dickhead" I think was unfair. I heard he got late night phone calls with sexy Wendy Alexander but a wee bit of phone sex hardly makes a lonely man a dickhead. What had you heard?

it was his doing that the farce of the Scottish parliament came into existence.
A free Scottish parliament has not come into existence. There is no truly "Scottish" parliament, if the MSPs have to be loyal to the Queen and not to the Scots.

Dewar created a Scottish devolution within the UK and it is deeply flawed, but the UK without a Scottish parliament was worse. So not "three cheers for Dewar" - but maybe "one cheer, one boo and one hiss".

The new handcuffs are easier to apply, that was why they were introduced, not to torture miners :rolleyes: .
They are not just easier to get on, they can be used to exert very painful crushing force by rotating and levering the free end while clamped on one wrist. They can be used to hurt people and people are hurt in use.

They are used by virtually every police force in Europe, because of their ease of use.
Really? I wonder if the weakness in the Euro has something to do with the widespread use of rigid handcuffs in the EU?

I know for a fact, I will never pay tax to any regime which tortures people, so I suppose other intellectuals in Europe may be taking the same attitude and the cutting edge of the European economy may be suffering.

If the proles and bureaucrats think they can run an economy by turning a blind eye as police torture Europe's intellectuals into shutting up then they have got a run on their currency coming up soon I think.

Well perhaps someone in Europe with explain it to the people there because the people in this country seem to be too thick to understand and acknowledge that torture is going on.

The Queen. The thought of Scottish independence, being governed b the half wits in Holyrood is a grim prospect.
Well once the Queen has been overthrown, and the police disarmed from instruments of torture and made into responsible police who treat citizens with respect and decency and don't torture and kill citizens, this will allow political leaders such as myself to protest the rotten politicians so loudly that they will resign on the spot rather than suffer the shame of the shouting at they deserve and will get if there is any political freedom.

So if the Queen goes, Holyrood's and Westminster's half-wits will go too.

We don't need leaders in Scotland to tell us what to do - we can lead ourselves perfectly well, thank you.
The Scots do not agree. Right now, the Scots are following leaders, bad leaders, but they follow them anyway.

The Scots follow politicians, especially government ministers like the First Minister Salmond and the Prime Minister Cameron and officials of the crown in Scotland, such as judges, court officials, procurator fiscals, prison governors, police chiefs and so on.

All those Queen's officers call the shots because they are followed by the Scots.

The only place where there are no leaders and followers is on a desert island with one or fewer people on it. Where two or more people gather, leaders will emerge. This is nature.

The solution to bad Queen's leaders in Scotland is good republican leaders such as I.

Denying leadership is something anarchist leaders talk a lot about (while denying they are leaders of course).

The Scots do not agree. Right now, the Scots are following leaders, bad leaders, but they follow them anyway.

The Scots follow politicians, especially government ministers like the First Minister Salmond and the Prime Minister Cameron and officials of the crown in Scotland, such as judges, court officials, procurator fiscals, prison governors, police chiefs and so on.

All those Queen's officers call the shots because they are followed by the Scots.

The only place where there are no leaders and followers is on a desert island with one or fewer people on it. Where two or more people gather, leaders will emerge. This is nature.

The solution to bad Queen's leaders in Scotland is good republican leaders such as I.

Denying leadership is something anarchist leaders talk a lot about (while denying they are leaders of course).

um... and u wanna lead.. on a desert Island alone... cool...
ffs get your shit together you is too easy to take extract the urine.....
now this is cool:

you are an embarrassment......

Anyone who calls himself an expert usually isn't and along the same lines anyone who calls himself a good leader...... :facepalm:

With Scottish republican leaders like you the Union has a good and long future.

i've always wanted to go on record here to say that the OP is a fucking loonball. all of his threads and posts are complete and utter drivel.

it doesn't just worry me that he's also scottish, i also fear that we might be fucking related. jesus wept.

i've always wanted to go on record here to say that the OP is a fucking loonball. all of his threads and posts are complete and utter drivel.

it doesn't just worry me that he's also scottish, i also fear that we might be fucking related. jesus wept.

:eek::D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom