Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dog hair in office chair wheels.

Do the dogs sit under the chair? I mean the wheels on the chair dont look too bad ... its more the connection / joint where a dog has maybe brushed against it, that has gathered hair. And the stuck on hair looks white mostly.

Do you brush the dogs? I'd be inclined to give them a good brush every day and a wipe down with some sort of cloth to get any loose hairs.

Other than that...maybe oil the joint on the chair so the hairs come off easier?

"Dog hair in office chair wheels" sounds like the name of an indie band who once sent their cassette to John Peel, but he never played it.

Get some hairless dogs

GettyImages-1093688988-00a3cb7d4a6d4a48828959585a795cbc.jpg

Which country do you live in? (I’m nosey, this has nothing to do with wheels or dogs).

Also, 6 is a lot of dogs! How’d you end up with them all?!

It could be that the hairs are sticking due to static.
I think that you can get anti static mats? Maybe one under the chair will help.

I was thinking veet, but not sure if it would work.....
The image of you veeting dog hairs off your office chair wheels is fucking hilarious :D And quite eccentric 🤔 Just cut em off man! That’s what I do with my hairs round the hoover roller. Sharp pair of scissors, score down, pick em out!

The image of you veeting dog hairs off your office chair wheels is fucking hilarious :D And quite eccentric 🤔 Just cut em off man! That’s what I do with my hairs round the hoover roller. Sharp pair of scissors, score down, pick em out!
Did you see teh pics! Even with the wheel off they are hard to cut off. Veet would be great, just not sure of what damage it could do to the wheels..

The ending of the film was a bit crap, and there weren't enough killer dogs.

Well it was a bit of a Will Smith saves the world film, whereas iirc in the book

He is captured by sentient zombies/monsters or whatever they are and tried and executed for attempted genocide

Back
Top Bottom