Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Does anyone recognise this?

The Smoke

Hello

Can anyone tell me where this is?

I saw this photo recently and it looked familiar. I'm sure I've driven through it but I can't place where it is.

Thanks
Location.jpg

I've never been there. I saw the sun was behind and to the left, guessed by the traffic it was the afternoon so looked for straight roads out of London heading north-west, picked the A5 first and just looked on the satellite view for what was obviously a school with a green sports pitch on the roof.

Can we have some more context? I like a puzzle but don't want to be helping some fucking baliff or something

Don't worry, I'm not a bailiff!

And, as far as I understand it, bailiffs are told by their employer which address to go to.

I was sent this photo by a relative asking if I recognised it (as she had done when she saw it) and if I could find out where it was as she was curious.

Last edited:
I've never been there. I saw the sun was behind and to the left, guessed by the traffic it was the afternoon so looked for straight roads out of London heading north-west, picked the A5 first and just looked on the satellite view for what was obviously a school with a green sports pitch on the roof.

Wow. That's good detective work!!

i thought it looked like Earl’s Court Exhibition Halls on the left there but the scale ain’t right and those other buildings don’t look familiar

Back
Top Bottom