Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Denmark v Japan/Cameroon v Netherlands

I'm not sure if it's a blessing though. I did the same last night (the cat was out and the mouse played at sitting in a chair drinking) and this morning I felt like a piece of blotting paper left in the bottom of a lions litter tray.

Dear god the pundits are shit. None of them seemed to realise Honda plays in Europe and played in the Champions League this season!! Congrats Japan... my second team thanks to my now very drunk mates Taka and Kimi

enjoyable game

Watched the Holland-Cameroon game tonight.
1st half bit boring, Holland neatly wearing Cameroon down.
2nd half got lively with Cameroon having a go for 20 minutes until Holland took charge again. Robben playing for the 1st time and it showed. great attempt at goal with the rebound picked up for Huntelaar to score.
The overall impression I had of Holland was that it was cool and collective:)

Watched the Holland-Cameroon game tonight.
1st half bit boring, Holland neatly wearing Cameroon down.
2nd half got lively with Cameroon having a go for 20 minutes until Holland took charge again. Robben playing for the 1st time and it showed. great attempt at goal with the rebound picked up for Huntelaar to score.
The overall impression I had of Holland was that it was cool and collective:)

Nigel de Jong seems to be playing an unsung but important part on all of this. He's patrolling the midfield area in front of the defence very effectively.

1501659487-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-of.jpg

Back
Top Bottom