Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dead Space 3

ruffneck23

front left
played about an hour of it last night, looks excellent, it is a lot more actiony ( this resi 4 ) but still manages to cause panic.

Anyone else?

Loved the first, couldn't get into the second one. Not going to bother with this. It's just the same isn't it?

I couldn't get into the first because of some glitch that made the screen size go strange every time I started the game. I feel like I'm missing out. Am I?

I couldn't get into 1 because of a crash bug they refused to fix.

3 has the in game buying model which makes no sense to me, surely getting the best weapon in the game at the start will just turn it into a duck shoot or the enemies auto adjust making the purchase pointless?

Tbh I haven't had a chance to play much so far :( hope I can get a good Sesh tomorrow , as colonial marines is out on tues and I'm on holiday on weds...

Just remembered I bought #2 and only played it for ten minutes. Time to dig it out again I think!

Loved the first, couldn't get into the second one. Not going to bother with this. It's just the same isn't it?

Yeah, I feel like there's no where worthwhile to go with this one. The first was absolutely brilliant, I got all the way to the end of the second and just couldn't be arsed with the final boss fight, this one just looks like a shoot em up.

Back
Top Bottom