Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dance music people! Help me DJ music I know next to nothing about!

Loads more to go through here, thanks everyone. I've almost finished my set, just need one more song. Maybe it's here. What I really want is a full length version, with the slowing down bit, but without the moaning, of French Kiss. Great song but the moaning feels a bit dubious in 2020 - to my ears anyway.
I know exactly what you mean about that tune. Have you heard Blackout by Lil Louis? That might fit the bill. Well it is by the same guy anyway, and it is one of the best tunes ever.

I remember being in the car with my parents and, more crucially, my grandparents when French Kiss came on the radio and it wasn't a clean version. Pretty embarrassing. :oops:

OK, this is now closed - thanks everyone!

OU, that Westbam track is weirdly perfect. I was looking for a song to go second to last and to bring everything together (before a dramatic weird last song), and oddly that track almost sums up the previous two hours, bringing together a lot of the elements I've gone for - a bit of house, a bit of electro, some piano stuff, some sci-fi synthy stuff - plus it kind of looks forward to the DJ who's coming directly after me, who will be playing more indie stuff. A great suggestion - thank you!

Last edited:
Glad you're sorted, some decent stuff been recommended.

The Westbam chat reminded me of this, used to cane it BITD. Defo not suitable for your needs but WAHEY! :oops:

Yes, some great stuff recommended. I especially liked that Norus track. I only passed over songs because they weren't quite what I was looking for for a particular point in the set. I had most of it done, but needed a few extra bits to really pull it all together.

Thanks again everyone. I knew Urban would rule at this.

Back
Top Bottom