Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dance music people! Help me DJ music I know next to nothing about!

clandestino

no llevar papel
I have foolishly and drunkenly agreed to do an online set of kind of dancey music. I'd put together an hour set for fun that was electronica, some house, and some kraut rock, and then stupidly declared it would be perfect for a birthday rave up. Looking at it now I can see it's perfect for sitting down and having a good old think haha!

I'm sticking with my set, but I want to spice it up with some more upbeat tracks. But what? Urban ravers recommend some tunes for me!

I have The Whistle Song in there, and that's kind of the tone. Dancey but not too shirts-off.

I also have this one in the set:

What else should I play? Video links would be ace.

Cool. I listened to a snapshot of that track you posted and it jumped out at me. Reckon you could follow that down a youtube rabbit hole and find similar.

It's actually quite an indie sounding track in a way - feels like it could have been played at Blow Up - so probably perfect for my crowd having a night off rave up!

And a classic to finish up with. I figured your crowd would like vocally stuff with a bit of a groove. Let me know and can dig out more if you like. Is dinner time now.

I personally don't really like dance tracks with vocals, so I think most stuff I've gone for is instrumental but I'll check it out.

Thanks for these everyone - will go through them all!

Back
Top Bottom