Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dad of gamer writes...

krink

I'll do it this afternoon
I have a 12 yo son, mild autism and he just let me know on his Nintendo he just "beat the moon lord in expert mode" and sent me this photo. I'm chuffed for him on dad terms as he's happy but I'm curious to know just how good his success is in gamer terms. I have no idea as I have never been a gamer . Ta. 
received_4077829705632793.jpeg

it's the final boss so i doubt its going to be that easy, also seems to be on hardmode too so id say its probably not easy ( not that Ive played Terraria )

Kudos to your lad

Looks difficult... I never got into it, but Terraria got a pretty substantial following and decent reviews.

tommers

Looks difficult... I never got into it, but Terraria got a pretty substantial following and decent reviews.

tommers

Never played it either. Or maybe for about ten minutes once. But yeah, that looked like a bit of a nightmare to me.

I checked steam and it said 22% of people have beaten that boss but that will be on all difficulties and he is playing on expert so it will be a lot less than that.

Thanks very much everyone, he talks about games nonstop but I'm really happy to nod and make agreeable noises as for most of it, I have no idea what he's on about. At least when he is on animal crossing I can look at the cute animals! cheers everyone.

Back
Top Bottom