R.I.P.
The last dance of the group...

Kane the returning hero?
Sancho finally on the pitch?
Grealish hatrick?
Southgate out?

england-football-wembley-euro-2020_5414915.jpg

Get voting in the poll

Grealish starts, gets kicked for 60 mins before providing an astonishing pass for Kane to get on the end of and score. Then a late goal from Sancho coming off the bench.

I've gone for 2-0 England though Christ knows why really. They can't be that bad/boring again? Yeah right. The Czechs really aren't that good? Yeah, that logic went well with Scotland.

The really obvious bonus for finishing second and not first is a weird one. Ball hardly leaves the centre circle and both teams get done for not trying?

I'm planning on watching the Scotland game - should be more interesting that England's.
A colleague said on a call today that her 7 year old was watching the game against Scotland and said "what are doing this for?- it's like pass-the-parcel"!
Out of the mouths of babes etc.

Two surprises there -

foden doesnt even make the subs bench?!?

saka preferred to sancho.

And sterling keeps his place -

Two surprises there -

foden doesnt even make the subs bench?!?

saka preferred to sancho.

And sterling keeps his place -

foden dropped cos hes on a yellow card apparently - seems a bit harsh to not even make the bench though

Making way for Maguire, I presume.

Fuck me, was there booing before the start of the Czech anthem?

I think that's it, a certain section of fans have just decided "we boo, that's how we exercise our agency and give ourselves some sense of identity". The poor fucking twats.
Always boo the opposition anthem

Back
Top Bottom