Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crap/Not Crap: The Cranberries

The Cranberries...

• Total voters
I think DJ HMC is one of the all time greats but I don’t expect many to agree with me, but cmon this is a banger:

Fair enough.
Dolores was not an opera or classical music singer, she was a mezzo-soprano with deep roots in sacred and irish folk music who always wanted to transcend in Rock-Pop scene. Not being another Enya, nor an O'Connor whose hit was a cover of the greatest Rock artist of the 80s.

That said, I am in the middle of both opinions. Nope I am convinced by Dolores's interpretation because I think she makes her voice too high, however she does it with such love and passion that they make me value this concert positively.

Here, in this concert, the one who is really disastrous is Simon Le Bon in Linger, the singer of Duran Duran I think he did one of the worst performances I can remember seeing in my entire life. Terrible:

And I don´t dislike DD.

what a load of pish. nobody likes Limerick, even in Ireland, DOR and the Cranberries were an outlier. No wonder they have so many Spanish fans

Dolores was not an opera or classical music singer, she was a mezzo-soprano with deep roots in sacred and irish folk music who always wanted to transcend in Rock-Pop scene. Not being another Enya, nor an O'Connor whose hit was a cover of the greatest Rock artist of the 80s.

That said, I am in the middle of both opinions. Nope I am convinced by Dolores's interpretation because I think she makes her voice too high, however she does it with such love and passion that they make me value this concert positively.

Here, in this concert, the one who is really disastrous is Simon Le Bon in Linger, the singer of Duran Duran I think he did one of the worst performances I can remember seeing in my entire life. Terrible:

And I don´t dislike DD.

Sinead O'Connor had success before Nothing Compares to You. Mandinka, for example. And she wrote In Tua Nua's Take My Hand while still a teen.

Pav would have done the go compare advert if he was still alive. He sang with U2 ffs.
This wouldn't even have happened if the pathetic 'black catholics' 'gang' hadn't failed so miserably to achieve their objectives.

"The Black Catholics hated U2 because they didn't consider them proper punks. They gave up disrupting U2 gigs not long after the incident with Paul McGuinness because they soon realised they weren't making any headway trying to stop U2,"

This wouldn't even have happened if the pathetic 'black catholics' 'gang' hadn't failed so miserably to achieve their objectives.

U2 are musical covid.

Back
Top Bottom