Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Councillor says Epping would ideally be a whites only town

editor

hiraethified
Well he's not a racist shitbag at all, is he?

The councillor, who has appeared on BBC radio and Russia Today, to discuss the issue, told The Guardian: “We don’t want a Tower Hamlets out in Essex. It’s difficult to put it that way without being called a racist, but we’re entitled to our national identity as much as any other country. We shouldn’t have dominant other cultures imposed on us to the point where you no longer feel at home,” he said.

When The Guardian asked if he was advocating a whites-only enclave on the edge of London, Leppert replied: “Ideally, yeah.”

I worked in Loughton, which falls under Epping DC, from 1911-1919.
I can assure you, Cllrs leppert and Butler are very far from atypical.:(:(

I live in Epping, even if I could afford to actually buy around here rather than rent I wouldn’t. Racist as fuck around here and criminally ignorant and rude people.

Forest is nice but it feels like stepping back to the 80s at times.

"Councillor says Epping would ideally be a whites only town"

I cannot see anything to suggest that the members of the White and Majority Ethnic ("WAME") community who for voted for and elected Councillor Julian Leppert to Epping Forest District Council were unaware of his views prior to so doing.

What is disturbing is the fact that he seems to be connected to an apparently national campaign of harassment, intimidation and violence by some members of the WAME community against vulnerable people from overseas:

Far-right groups targeting hotels housing asylum seekers during coronavirus pandemic

'Cowardly' Britain First go 'migrant hunting' in hotel as they hound refugees on camera

Government offers protection to hotels housing asylum seekers amid far-right raids

As indicated in the originally posted article, this campaign has also been implemented by some members of the WAME community in Epping:

Councillors call for false claims video to be taken down

Migrants housed in Essex hotel find themselves at mercy of local hostility

Very disturbing.

I cannot see anything to suggest that the members of the White and Majority Ethnic ("WAME") community who for voted for and elected Councillor Julian Leppert to Epping Forest District Council were unaware of his views prior to so doing.

What is disturbing is the fact that he seems to be connected to an apparently national campaign of harassment, intimidation and violence by some members of the WAME community against vulnerable people from overseas:

Far-right groups targeting hotels housing asylum seekers during coronavirus pandemic

'Cowardly' Britain First go 'migrant hunting' in hotel as they hound refugees on camera

Government offers protection to hotels housing asylum seekers amid far-right raids

As indicated in the originally posted article, this campaign has also been implemented by some members of the WAME community in Epping:

Councillors call for false claims video to be taken down

Migrants housed in Essex hotel find themselves at mercy of local hostility

Very disturbing.
very, very sadly, I am not surprised :(

Back
Top Bottom