Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Converting a spotify playlist to burnable tracks for CD?

nope, only by directly ripping the sound from your PC as it plays. You gotta download each track 'physically' as it were

Anyone got a fix for this? Asking for a frieda.
There's apps that do this (I started a thread about it some time ago) but you run the risk of getting your account suspended.

One option was to sign up for Tidal and rip as many tracks as possible before you get kicked off.

There are still people who have no option other than audio CD ?
It's for a Christmas card cd I do every year. I found a workaround which used YouTube but it doesn't match the tracks exactly the same. This was for some people who have to have it on cd because they have every year I've done it in their collection which is not short shy of 20 years. I move it to Spotify last year but the purists complained at nit being able to feel it in their hands :D

There's apps that do this (I started a thread about it some time ago) but you run the risk of getting your account suspended.

One option was to sign up for Tidal and rip as many tracks as possible before you get kicked off.
Cheers will have a search for that in the new year.

It's for a Christmas card cd I do every year. I found a workaround which used YouTube but it doesn't match the tracks exactly the same. This was for some people who have to have it on cd because they have every year I've done it in their collection which is not short shy of 20 years. I move it to Spotify last year but the purists complained at nit being able to feel it in their hands :D

Cheers will have a search for that in the new year.
buy the bloody tracks from bandcamp. If we're burning the tracks, it's the least we can do. It's way easier than faffing with dodgy apps or crappy youtube rips.

buy the bloody tracks from bandcamp. If we're burning the tracks, it's the least we can do. It's way easier than faffing with dodgy apps or crappy youtube rips.
I do buy pretty much all that goes on the list that is my choosing but I tend to buy vinyl these days as a first choice. The other problem is the list is compiled of other peoples choices as well. It's a bit complicated and in essence I'm already paying for the tracks on Spotify.

For most folk I send them a Spotify playlist now. It's just the funny fuckers who won't venture into the new age.

Wanting something you can still listen to when the internet craps out, how primitive :rolleyes:
but no phones, stand-alone PCs or tablets or even MP3 players ?
I could probably still operate the two MP3 players and first smartphone I used before the current one... albeit not all the MP3s are properly organised and universally available yet ...

download (3).jpegdownload (4).jpeg

Last edited:
I was so dismayed when a long time ago, my friend and work colleague - a highly-paid university lecturer standing in his very large (these days £1 million) house proudly presented me with an audio CD made from low-quality MP3s he'd got off file-sharing.
He was my age, but these were all recent rock bands - whereas I'd left rock music behind long ago and hadn't a clue who any of these people were ...
As an AV technician I had to bite my lip and thank him ...

Last edited:
I do buy pretty much all that goes on the list that is my choosing but I tend to buy vinyl these days as a first choice. The other problem is the list is compiled of other peoples choices as well. It's a bit complicated and in essence I'm already paying for the tracks on Spotify.

For most folk I send them a Spotify playlist now. It's just the funny fuckers who won't venture into the new age.
Fair play, if I’ve got it vinyl, I’ll just download the bugger.

Back
Top Bottom