Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

clay based moisturiser

are they any clay based moisturisers like this. been using this for over 6 years and like it a lot. I'm almost out of stock and cannot locate it anywhere. cant seem to see anything similar. dont like light or watery based moisturisers and defo not keen on nivea which is more thicker.

seems discontinued hence why this seller thinks someone is ging to pay £50 for it

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Sebum - Shine Control Moisturiser 75ml | eBay

Hi There, A long shot I know as been a while and just stumbled across this forum. I to relied on this moisturiser and am still yet to find a suitable replacement having spent hundreds on trying to find the right product. Did you have any joy?

Hi There, A long shot I know as been a while and just stumbled across this forum. I to relied on this moisturiser and am still yet to find a suitable replacement having spent hundreds on trying to find the right product. Did you have any joy?

forgot about this thread.

afraid not. this has been discontinued. Yuwipi Woman might be of assistance. I cannot see what the product linked is. I've never seen clay moisturizers besides garnier.

forgot about this thread.

afraid not. this has been discontinued. Yuwipi Woman might be of assistance. I cannot see what the product linked is. I've never seen clay moisturizers besides garnier.
Sorry its the same moisturiser as your previous thread The Garnier one. Just wanted to know what you are now using as a replacement?

Sorry its the same moisturiser as your previous thread The Garnier one. Just wanted to know what you are now using as a replacement?

i was referring to the product linked by yuppi woman. the link doesn't link to an alternative. I am still using the garnier. I had some extra tubes which are now finally almost finished...I have a small amount left. never found a replacement

Back
Top Bottom