Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend me a body lotion/moisturiser for old bints please 1

For me Palmers Cocoa Butter is the only moisturiser I've ever used where, if you put it on in the morning, you can genuinely still feel it on your skin by the evening. Smells lovely too!

For more problem skin (my legs get extremely dry in the winter so when I take off my tights it's like a fucking ticker-tape welcome) I strongly recommend Eucerin 10% urea body lotion. Packaging doesn't look very pretty but it does the job.

For cracked heels/very dry hands, it's got to be Flexitol. Smells like my grandad's shed, so not one to slaver on before going out (or if you want to get laid!) as you will smell like a gimmer, but it's good to put on overnight and again, really works!

I use an almond oil based moisturiser (body moisturiser spray) as soon as I've got out of the bath/shower. I also use a body brush (on dry skin) on my legs, arms and (ehem) bottom (cheaper than body scrubs) around twice a week. I use a salt bar in the shower/bath. Once a week I use an oil-laden salt scrub, after which there's no need to moisturise at all. This regime must be working, as quite a few people have complimented me on the healthy appearance my skin. All by Sanctuary.

I use the body shop Shea butter and it is nice but I think I prefer soap and glossy righteous butter.

The dove pro age stuff was lovely (and they do a butter, serum and body lotion) but the scent is quite strong - sort of winterry if that makes sense :D

One other thing you can do is drop a blob of Emulsifying Ointment (about £3 for a big tub from any chemist) into the bathwater and that leaves your whole body with a soft coating.

You have to scrub your bath a bit afterwards, though....

I use an almond oil based moisturiser (body moisturiser spray) as soon as I've got out of the bath/shower. I also use a body brush (on dry skin) on my legs, arms and (ehem) bottom (cheaper than body scrubs) around twice a week. I use a salt bar in the shower/bath. Once a week I use an oil-laden salt scrub, after which there's no need to moisturise at all. This regime must be working, as quite a few people have complimented me on the healthy appearance my skin. All by Sanctuary.

Quite the regime y'have y'self there, good work !

The best thing I have ever tried for dry skin is a couple of teaspoons of coconut oil in my bath water once a week. You can buy tubs of cocnut oil for around £7 and as I already have it in the house for cooking it's fairly low cost.

I also use Palmers cocobutter on my skin daily. I have no idea if this makes any difference. but it does make you smell of chocolate.

I used Palmers cocoa butter for a well oiled hand shandy once and it gave my todger a slight burning sensation. I've been bulk buying it ever since;)

I used Palmers cocoa butter for a well oiled hand shandy once and it gave my todger a slight burning sensation. I've been bulk buying it ever since;)
Try this instead :D :D :D
ORGANIC_COCONUT__4b031d7e82432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom