Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clash of Clans: any Urban clans out there?

bendeus

Bellend Tagline Generator
I've got seriously addicted to this. Thing is, clans either tend to be full of barely literate pubescents whining on about being co-leader or, horror of horrors, sad, adult online nonentities using it as a forum for sexychat *puke*

Is there an urban clan out there, or at the very least a clan containing one or more Urbs that doesn't fit the above descriptions?

Help:(

There's a U75 Clan thread stickied at the top of this forum but it's not had any interest for two years now. I tend to be massively asocial with my gaming so i have no idea about clans or multiplayer or any of that stuff where you have to interact with other people.

There's a U75 Clan thread stickied at the top of this forum but it's not had any interest for two years now. I tend to be massively asocial with my gaming so i have no idea about clans or multiplayer or any of that stuff where you have to interact with other people.

CoC requires cooperation for progress to a degree. I'm not there for the sociability but I'd prefer those I'm cooperating with to be a) not 11 and b) not a bunch of swingers using a game as a way to swap blowjob innuendos :(

Big bump. :D

I downloaded this the other day since my nephew plays it a lot, and figured we could have online battles, but now I'm getting more into it I'm not sure it's the kind of game where you can do that.

I looked at the top clans and from their self-descriptions they come over as a little strange...

Only thread I could find on the topic, so just bumped up.

I took the hit that I was given then I bumped again, then I bumped again

I said

How do I get back there to the place where I played clash of clans inside you

Eta oh shit yeah I forgot - does anyone else here actually play this splendid children’s app game??

Back
Top Bottom