Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Christmas 15/ January 16 Postcard exchange?

Crimble crumble.
Is anybody interested in another postcard exchange? Your chance to get creative with whatever you have to hand/ your materials of choice. I will coordinate the addresses if you like or killer b could do it as he has done such a sterling job in previous exchanges (obviously will understand if you are too busy etc).

If there is enthusiasm for this I will tag past participants but I am just testing the water at the moment. I can't think of anything nicer than a nice postcard on a dark January day except maybe a nasty postcard :)

I'm up for taking part but found my heart wasn't in the administration the last few times, so by all means take over the mantle.

I love sending and receiving mail so this looks like a thread for me :) Have had some stunning postcardial masterpieces in the last few exchanges.

You make a postcard, you send it to the address you are given, you receive a postcard, you post a photo of it on here. Any genre allowed, no smut.

Anyone who has said here they are doing it, or who wants to do it, can pm me their address and name if they want. Addresses will be distributed without u75 name attached if no name is given.

Thanks for tagging me. Yes, I'm in!!

I'm working in between Christmas and New Year so I will add this to my list of things to do to fill the time!

Last edited:
I've messaged out the recipients, in a highly stressful process in which miraculously everyone seemed to get one address and one address only. As long as every address got to a recipient, we're laughing.

Deadline is 31st January, I can't wait to see the results :)

I had forgotten about this. So can people keep bumpong it so I remember??

Is there a date we need to aim for? I think that might help focus me.

Back
Top Bottom