Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chilean Protests Against Nonsense Education System

Oh, this has reminded me, not actually new news at all but I don't think it's well-known... in around 2015/2016, a Chilean anarchist called Joaquín García was sentenced to prison for an attack against a police station. He ended up at the same prison as Álvaro Corbalán, who was head of the intelligence service under Pinochet. It being a prison, there's CCTV footage of the occasion when they met:

Spanish article about it here:

Have we had the BBC's unbiased selection of completely random Chileans to vox pop yet?
1640042509608.png
As bad as the Guardian with their fucking artisanal pizza guy.

The US won’t stand for this, they’ll be fucking things up for them in short order like anywhere else in their hemisphere with the audacity to step outside the allowed political orthodoxy. Doesn’t matter that it’s Biden at the helm.

Oh, this has reminded me, not actually new news at all but I don't think it's well-known... in around 2015/2016, a Chilean anarchist called Joaquín García was sentenced to prison for an attack against a police station. He ended up at the same prison as Álvaro Corbalán, who was head of the intelligence service under Pinochet. It being a prison, there's CCTV footage of the occasion when they met:

Spanish article about it here:

That brought a smile to my face.

Back
Top Bottom