Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Charity Challenge- Paralympic games DVD signed by Liz Johnson

Esther.O

Hi All,
My name is Esther, I am currently a placement student at Fujitsu. I volunteered to be part of a challenge to raise money for Shelter charity. Shelter is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.
The challenge is modelled on the Red Paperclip Challenge phenomenon, and has begun with my first trade being a London 2012 Paralympic games DVD signed by Liz Johnson, the British swimmer who won Gold medals in the paralympic games and IPC world championships. I am looking for my next swap item of higher value and will welcome any offers from interest parties. At the end of the challenge in March, I will be auctioning the final iteam and all the proceeds will be going to Shelter.
I will be looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in the DVD and has a valuable item to swap in exchange. Please comment on this thread with your contact details if you are interested and I will contact you directly.
I also have a letter of confirmation from Shelter to authenticate this fundraising challenge. This will be provided on request.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom