Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change UK: Chuka Umunna resigns from Labour party and launches Independent Group

Come the next election they'll be losing the rest of them.

Joking aside, I suggest this repositioning is primarily based on a personal calculation of how best to ensure their re-election, they reckon they have more chance standing as LibDems than as ChangeUK or whatever name they're going by now. Whether they're correct remains to be seen...

Which ones will jump back into Labour when it pivots towards People’s Vote? Got to be a few that are worried about not having someone else pay the mortgage after the next election.

Come the next election they'll be losing the rest of them.

Joking aside, I suggest this repositioning is primarily based on a personal calculation of how best to ensure their re-election, they reckon they have more chance standing as LibDems than as ChangeUK or whatever name they're going by now. Whether they're correct remains to be seen...

Whether existing lib dem candidates in their seats would be happy to stand aside for such a shower of twats would be another question. Where will they parachute Mike Gapes for example?*

Whether existing lib dem candidates in their seats would be happy to stand aside for such a shower of twats would be another question. Where will they parachute Mike Gapes for example?*

You'd think that treacherous scumbags that have split from two parties in under 6 months wouldn't be welcome anywhere. But, Lib Dems...

Ms Soubry said she was "deeply disappointed" at the split.

"Now is not the time to walk away, but instead to roll up our sleeves and stand up for the sensible mainstream centre ground which is unrepresented in British politics today," she added in a statement.

Six Change UK MPs quit party months after its creation

Fucking hell, how deluded is she?

Despite a slick launch in Westminster, the group was plagued by problems.

There was a 'slick launch'? I missed that completely.

nicked off twitter:

D0SMS8RWwAADF9s.jpg

"our priority right now must be to provide collegiate leadership" - "collegiate" as in abandoning the party you helped start and returning to independent isolation, "leadership" as in... christ, I don't fucking even know what :confused:
Waiting for the nod from Swinson.

Vince Cable being interviewed on BBC News, he would be happy to talk to anyone wanting to join the LibDems, in particular the 'independent group', and went on to say...

'I don't want to gloat over their failure, it was a failure [big grin on his face], but we have got to move on'. - fucking LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom