Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity MasterChef 2021

Part 2

bizarre wanking accident
Anyone?

Bez is on it. Seems to be better at cooking than I expected.

Also some fella out of Blue, a woman off EastEnders, Sue Pollard and a fella with their weirdest eyebrows, fuck knows who he is.... something about viral comedy videos.

Duncan James's face is unsettling me.
Looks like he's had work done. He looks like a chunkier Rylan.
Su Pollard has always irritated me and it was no different this time. Bez's food looked shit but tasty. Eastenders woman seemed to xook decent stuff. Miladdo that went couldn't cook meat.

So Bez made the semis, despite floppy burnt chips.

Can’t take any more squawking “ooh I’ve wet me drawers!!” humour from Su fucking Pollard though. Insufferable.

Not been watching CMC, but Bez was unexpectedly brought up in the most recent Jim Cornette podcast (one only for the wrestling fans) which amused me somewhat :cool:

Joe swash is fucking annoying...moreso than Sue Pollard.

KP is equalling Duncan James for freakishness, but I'd have her down as potential winner.

He is annoying but it's him. Surely Sue 'Annoying' Pollard does it as an act, or she's been that persona for so long that she doesn't know how or when to stop.

Everybody blates got told how to make brandy snaps

Yes that was a bit weird. Their prep technique bore no resemblance to what came out of the oven ten minutes later. And if you've never even heard of a brandy snap how would you even get close?

I really like the guy from Love Island. But he's a really really shit cook :D

This relay is absolute bonkers! Never watched the Celebrity version before - do they normally do this? Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Back
Top Bottom