Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity Jungle Time 2019

I vaguely recognise him, but I don’t know what from: I don’t follow football, so it’s not his playing or punditry.

I know the Kemp one from Gogglebox. He’s fairly amusing on that. I know Nadine because my younger daughter does an impersonation. (It’s to do with pretending to have lost her passport. It’s very funny).

I recognise the Irish comedian. Probably from panel shows. I don’t know the EastEnder or the radio one DJ.

I vaguely recognise him, but I don’t know what from: I don’t follow football, so it’s not his playing or punditry.
He's had quite a big non-football related media presence over the last 20 or so years.

Even had his own itv talk show

Not being funny or owt but I've just watched those two Nadine Coyle clips and how she says hours and flour sounds unusual to my ears, but isn't that just a broad Irish accent of some sort? Or is his she pronounces those words singular to her?

Not being funny or owt but I've just watched those two Nadine Coyle clips and how she says hours and flour sounds unusual to my ears, but isn't that just a broad Irish accent of some sort? Or is his she pronounces those words singular to her?
I think it's just her

Jacqueline is my favourite for now. She’s funny, likeable and she did brilliant in that trial. Never heard of her before, but I like her.

Normal primetime amount i think - three during the programme.

I think for an hours scheduled programme you get about 42 minutes

I think the whole things seems a great experience for the slebs involved.

Danny Baker said it was the highlight of his professional career, and he travelled the world touring with and interviewing musicians in his NME days

I think the whole things seems a great experience for the slebs involved.

Danny Baker said it was the highlight of his professional career, and he travelled the world touring with and interviewing musicians in his NME days
I think it's because they don't have to be "on" like they do in every day life. They can put down the phones and take time to appreciate their lives. Imagine how hectic their 24 hours is outside of the jungle compared to inside.

Caitlyn is doing a pretty good job in there. Clearly very much overshadowed by the family as she's very astute, articulate, positive and down to earth which I can't say I've heard about the rest of the clan but that could be down to press coverage.

I think it's because they don't have to be "on" like they do in every day life. They can put down the phones and take time to appreciate their lives. Imagine how hectic their 24 hours is outside of the jungle compared to inside.
They do laugh a lot too

Back
Top Bottom