Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2008-09

signing the norwich keeper David Marshall.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2009/05/12/bluebirds-agree-fee-for-former-celtic-keeper-91466-23602145/

don't know much about him.

he'll be our 14th keeper since Alexander.

Just cannot get used to the thought of signing someone who was not born until 1985 ... "he just a baby".... a reminder of how old i am i suppose :rolleyes:

more info on him here (fair play, they are quick to update ye olde wikipedia)

signing the norwich keeper David Marshall.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2009/05/12/bluebirds-agree-fee-for-former-celtic-keeper-91466-23602145/

don't know much about him.

he'll be our 14th keeper since Alexander.

I find it handy to keep an eye on the BBC or Western mail websites..... the official club site is pants for news. Nothing on there about this (i know there may be 'I's to be dotted and 'T's to be crossed, but the other sites seem to think it is a done deal)

Our new keeper has been described ever present for Norwich last season.

Norwich conceded 70 goals.
Cardiff 53 goals.

I really hope it was because the rest of his team was dreadful and not him.

Legends game?????

Last night a friend of mine was talking about a legends game at ninian park on sunday. 'What are you on about?' was my response, i have not seen that advertised anywhere. I checked the official website, the BBC website and the wales on line website. nothing.

Now, hidden away in a western mail article about nicking stuff from the ground, i find a quote from Corky...
"With a game featuring a host of Cardiff City legends due to take place tomorrow, lifelong Bluebirds fan Paul warned that taking up parts of the pitch could put the game in jeopardy"

Whats that about then? this must be the worst advertising for an event i have ever seen!

Last night a friend of mine was talking about a legends game at ninian park on sunday. 'What are you on about?' was my response, i have not seen that advertised anywhere. I checked the official website, the BBC website and the wales on line website. nothing.

Now, hidden away in a western mail article about nicking stuff from the ground, i find a quote from Corky...

Whats that about then? this must be the worst advertising for an event i have ever seen!

Haven't heard much about it. Was down there for the open day thing earlier and heard no mention of it. Would have been an ideal opportunity to plug it.

Haven't heard much about it. Was down there for the open day thing earlier and heard no mention of it. Would have been an ideal opportunity to plug it.

All the legends will be on the piss down the Vale tonight, i reckon i could beat them tomorrow.

What would you have preferred? The club fined tens of thousands of pounds over the actions of one - now-permanently banned - twat?

The court heard that it would be very difficult to identify the person who threw the coin which hit the referee, because so many coins were being thrown.

A spokesperson said there were a number of items on the pitch and this is forming the basis of their post match investigation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8008176.stm

Yep just the one twat spoiling it for everyone else.

:rolleyes:

That's football for you. If he really want to stay in South Wales he can. All he has to do is get a normal job like the rest of us. If he wants the big bucks though, more than I'll ever see, tough titty. My heart bleeds for him.

Back
Top Bottom