Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BT Tower - history, chat and news and conversion to a luxury hotel

The anoraks will get there first, they always do. Get the annual guide free from your local library. Why they change the name?

No need to worship Ed as a singular deity.

I've been too. Rotating is good. It's when they say "scream if you want to go faster" that cheapens it. :(

I thought the restaurant at the top of the tower was set to reopen?

A quick google reveals no actual detail, but there appears to be competitions at the moment in which the prize are a meal in the restaurant. :confused:

Bumping!
The BT Tower is going to be a lottery, opens later this week, I believe, until September

BT Tower is applied for by ballot and places will be drawn at random. Ballot opens Mon 16th August and closes Mon 13th September at 5pm, and applications will be made by via a dedicated email address ..

Rest of Open House London bookings start at 10am

God you had to be quick for the tall stuff......

I logged on at ten past ten and Centrepoint and Tower 42 were both fully booked.

Hey ho.

I must remember to enter the ballot for BT Tower.

Bumping!
The BT Tower is going to be a lottery, opens later this week, I believe, until September

BT Tower is applied for by ballot and places will be drawn at random. Ballot opens Mon 16th August and closes Mon 13th September at 5pm, and applications will be made by via a dedicated email address ..

Rest of Open House London bookings start at 10am

Thanks for the info.

Can someone bump this again on the 16th?

BT Tower

45 Maple Street W1T 4BG

Sun 19 September 12noon-5.30pm.
Tickets allocated by draw. Application to bt-tower@open-city.org.uk. Ballot opens Mon 16 Aug and closes Mon 13 Sept 5pm. Max 2 tickets per booking. Give full names, addresses, email, tel of all attendees in application. Applications without full info can't be considered; successful applicants ONLY notified in writing and this will be the ticket for entry. -- according to http://www.londonopenhouse.org/public/london/find/map.asp?name=BT+tower&address=address+contains&borough=local+boroughs&architect=architect&building=type&period=period&advanced=false&retRes=10

Shame you have to specify exactly who's going. I know a couple of people who would be interested in this but it'd be nice to have a bit of flexibility. Understand the reasoning though, I suppose.

Children have names and addresses, don't they?

Not all of them :(

445-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom