Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

It's been hovering around the top of Tulse Hill now for most of the morning... it's a blue one - it even went away to re-fuel and then came back again... :mad:

I'm wondering how a helicopter would interfere with tv reception, more than, say, a passing car would. I don't think the rotor blades displacing the air, have much effect on the electromagnetic waves. I could be wrong, though.

I'm wondering how a helicopter would interfere with tv reception, more than, say, a passing car would. I don't think the rotor blades displacing the air, have much effect on the electromagnetic waves. I could be wrong, though.

I can remember concorde flying over used to freak out the TV. I wonder whether it is to do with the sound waves...

Our reception is shite. Crappy analogue aerial which we can't get to. A dustbin truck or someone with a ridiculously bassy car stereo has the same effect :confused:

Our reception is shite. Crappy analogue aerial which we can't get to. A dustbin truck or someone with a ridiculously bassy car stereo has the same effect :confused:

Yep, same used to happen to us when we lived a few yards away from where you are. Dunno why it seems such a bad spot, cos the reception is perfect just round the corner, but I'd start wearing a tin-foil hat if I were you. :D Just incase like. ;)

Yep, same used to happen to us when we lived a few yards away from where you are. Dunno why it seems such a bad spot, cos the reception is perfect just round the corner, but I'd start wearing a tin-foil hat if I were you. :D Just incase like. ;)

Weird innit - I have no idea why it's such a bad spot :confused:. Especially as I can see the crystal palace receiver from the front room (if I stand on the sofa and jump a bit :D)

Always best to be prepared though *dons bacofoil* :cool:

Haven't heard the copter out over the posh part of Brixton here for ages. All the crime must be solved, up in these parts, nowadays. I put it down to my calming influence on the street.

stabbing ?? shooting ??? brixton hill

first bus stop past olive morris house was taped off.
and there was loads of blood all over the pavement...looked horrific !!!

anyone know what happened ???

Back
Top Bottom