Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Britain's biggest morons burn cardboard Grenfell Tower on bonfire

Can't read this, says Facebook post no longer available.

I get "Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

It's unsatisfying, but I can't manage to get outraged about it.

Likewise. But I recently saw on Twitter some people with a sort of Hallowe'en thing of Grenfell tower. That might be it.

What will become of us?
It’s shameful that this happened and many will find it hilarious and call those of us who don’t lefties and snowflakes.

From that report:

The film, apparently shot for bonfire night in a back garden where there is a George cross flag in the background, shows cut-outs of faces at the windows. Brown paper had been used for most of them.

Mocking cries of “help me” and “stay in your flat” are heard as the flames take hold.

Other onlookers say: “Jump out the window” and “All the little ninjas getting it”.

One person is heard mentioning “really bad taste” but the group continues to laugh and joke as the effigy burns.

A cheer goes up as the fully burning cardboard model finally collapses to the ground.

From that report:

Yeah, the ":(" was about the video and the report.

As has been said above, we can most likely expect to see them in the media in a day or two whining about how they don't have a racist bone in their body.

Back
Top Bottom