Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bra question

Geri

wasn't born to follow
I really need a few more bras for cycling. I don't like to spend much money on them as they just get sweaty and minging. My last ones I got in Tesco for £6, and whilst they still have them, they do not have them in my exact size, either in the shop or online.

I need a D cup but they only have DD in my size. Is there much difference between a D and a DD?

It's another cup size. If you go up a cup size, order the next back size down and it should fit ok. The cup sizes are different on each band size iyswim. So if you were in a 36D, get a 34DD.

I think the next back size down might be too tight though - I'll see if they have it and try it on for size.

Sometimes the swapping back size/cup size thing doesnt work - as you say: too tight! but its worth trying a few different places as everywhere will have slightly different sizing/styles. If tesco do something that suit it might be worth trying other large supermarkets with clothing bits as they may well have similar items for a similar price but in slightly differing sizes. Youve probably tried that already!

I looked in Asda, but they don't seem to have any at all. I suppose I could probably just buy some cheapo non sports bras, as it's only for cycling and not much support is needed.

Back
Top Bottom