Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC Panorama 2nd Oct 2023: The Abercrombie Guys: The Dark Side of Cool

Rumours are flying for another big name in comedy getting outed as a sexual assaulter.

I tried googling but computer said no.

Yeah, it didn’t say [ed: no], I’m certain of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much different. This person hasn’t outed themselves as the accused so it’s still legally problematic for U75.

Ah, ok. Might need to re-check FAQ’s.

But referring to someone as a rapist when they haven’t been charged is still ok so long as they acknowledge there is an accusation - is that the case?

My money is on Everton's finances, and specifically how the FA (and Government, probably) deliberately turned a blind eye to a Premier League club being owned by a proxy. Expert summary will be provided by Ian Rush, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher.

But referring to someone as a rapist when they haven’t been charged is still ok so long as they acknowledge there is an accusation - is that the case?
I'll take you off ignore for this one post because I'm fucking fed up having to waste my time dealing with your (rightfully) reported posts and removing your content. If yuo wish to make a Big Point about this, take it to the feedback forum and maybe another mod will help you.

Read this: Important: a note about the 'nonce' threads and naming living individuals

As long as you say alleged before that claim but it’s still different to outing someone. What if you get it wrong and the person you mentioned sues U75?

As long as you say alleged before that claim but it’s still different to outing someone. What if you get it wrong and the person you mentioned sues U75?

Ah, right.
Looks like there’s a hell of a lot of editing to be done on a certain thread.

Good to see the mods are back from their holiday, at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom