elfin laughter
trolley dodger
another baileys
shergy
eight sharp
pipers glen
three arch bridge

which horse would you back, and why?

Diabetic Charlie 3-1 favourite, Two Headed Sex Beast 4-1, and at 20-1 Mrs Boothroyd's Holiday Dancer. All the rest, 50-1 bar. I did have a tip - I was going to tip Union's Lad, but his horsebox was hit by a Volvo on the M3. Terrible mess, apparently he's dead. So bad luck there.

Onion Terror 2-1 favourite, 7-4 Massive Bereavement, 100-30 Trust Me I'm A Stomach. All the rest, 3-1 bar.

Hello again, the 6.30 delayed due to a collapsed paddock, but they're sorting that out. Men and women here wandering about like ants on an anthill. Good to see Platitude Queen, a renowned... horse, well known for its sense of humour.

And now the football scores:

Division Two
Hull Paragraph 5 Portsmouth Bubblejet 1
Sheffield Hysterical 3 Chunky Norwich 1
Richmond Arithmetic v Nottingham Marjorie - match postponed due to a a bent pitch

Sheffield Bonanza 1 Dynamo Aberdare 4
Manchester Coherent 2 Jill Morell 2
And the match between Taste of Dunfermline and Strathcarnage cannot be stopped

I'll have a pound on Trolley Dodger please. Because it's the funniest name.

Why, you getting a horse?

I laughed out loud this morning, when one of the tips on the Today programme was called Geography Teacher.

The only time I ever had the winner in the National was Papillon. Only picked it cos I enjoyed the book/film. Tis a lottery anyhow and was about time one of my picks came in.

I don't bet anymore but went more by the jockeys colours or the number of the horse. (Hence why I gave up betting!)

I think it's the first scene of the first episode of Father Ted where Ted is listening to the radio, cheering on a horse called Divorce Referendum.

Back
Top Bottom