Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Baby fox in garden

I think the fox must have come back the other night - I took Frankie out for his late-night walklet and he got really excited by the smells. Thinking about it, the fox is actually quite safe at night here. I never let him out when it's dark because he disappears off into the fields and barks at unidentified things.

View attachment 430555

Urban fox casually walking down the street near to mine in broad daylight, giving zero shits. He was so relaxed he may as well have worn spats & a monocle. Just casually walked around people who were clearly much warier of him.

There’s a few of them around somewhere near.

An urbane urban fox. The most urban I’ve ever seen was in Blackfriars.

Acquire a trampoline and a movement triggered camera.

Post footage of cub having a great time.
Yeah! :D

When we had all the cubs a couple of years back we we were treated to a great show one evening:

They'd found an old punctured leather football in our communal garden and all six were running around passing it between themselves from mouth to mouth watched over by their parents who were just sitting there. An absolutely incredible display that went on for nearly 25 minutes. Wow! :cool:

I'm really envious of all of you with foxes in your gardens, I bloody love foxes. We have some in our local park/heathland, that I sometimes go to very early in the morning and that's when you'll see them. I'm always really made up to catch sight of them.

View attachment 430098

From the really hot Summer two years ago, enjoying some water put out for them. :)
You're a decent sort, Griff. Just wish people would remember that they were there first - and, if we hadn't decided to literally hound them out of the countryside, they'd not have taken refuge in our back gardens in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom