Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Automatic cat feeders - suggestions, recommendations

rutabowa

LOSE IT
any recommendations? its for 2 days so a 48 hour timer minimum. the catmate one on amazon looks ok but would like other opinions.

An Unrecommendation:
Do Not Buy the ‘Andrew James’ one. A complete bastard of a thing, had it for years & still have to read the complicated instructions tome 7 times every time I want to use it. Very bad thing designed by a sadist.

An Unrecommendation:
Do Not Buy the ‘Andrew James’ one. A complete bastard of a thing, had it for years & still have to read the complicated instructions tome 7 times every time I want to use it. Very bad thing designed by a sadist.
Could not agree more. Hideous device.
Have replaced it with a completely analogue model with two slowly rotating adjustable 48h dials that pop the lids up when they reach zero.
Cat Mate C20 Automatic Pet Feeder
Simplest thing in the world

Reactions: ash
that one was the one I was looking at the C20. discobastard I will message tomorrow tho I might be able to get over weekend, but the computer I'm on currently has a screen that turns off every 5 seconds so it is not the best for messaging, sorry to hear it is no longer needed. thanks everyone.

I looked into some fancy pants internet connected ones so we could decide to feed the cat if a friend who was supposed to be coming around couldn't make it one night. They get pricey and a lot of them seemed to have very varied reviews. I wasn't going to risk Ziggy going hungry while I helplessly bash the 'feed the moggy' button on the app!

An Unrecommendation:
We’ve got one it works very well but I agree it’s exhausting to set and madly complicated.

When we look after her parents cat they ask we go round twice a day which seems a tad excessive. Especially as it's an hour each one there back and seeing the cat. I'd say more, but they are pretty good at looking after our two when we ask.

Can't you just put down a huge bowl of dry food?

:D :D You don't have a cat, do you? The one we have now didn't seem to work last time... Don't know if I failed to program it right or if it's just not working anymore. It's a few years old... *subscribes to thread*

Back
Top Bottom