Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

America's Taco Bell Is Expanding In The North And Midlands

Jonathan1990

It's a good change from McDonalds and here is a list of all the Taco Bells in North and Midlands of the UK.

Barnsley Town Centre - Been in this one.
Barnsley Rockingham (Birdwell)
Bradford (The Broadway Centre)
Cleethorpes
Leeds (St John's Centre)
Manchester (Arndale Centre) - Went to this one a long time ago.
Nottingham - Walked past this one but preferred Hooters here.
Rotherham (Fitzwilliam)
Rotherham (Manvers Way)
Sheffield (Broughton Lane)
Sheffield (Devonshire Street) - Been to this one a few times and have a video on YouTube.
Sheffield (Ecclesall Road) - Also been to this Sheffield one.
York (Monks Cross) - The UK's newest one and I just went there Boxing Day.

That means there are 13 as it stands for the beginning of 2018 with most of them in South Yorkshire and just a few years ago this region only had 1.

TacoBell-DemoMan.gif

Just checked and the Manchester one is tucked away upstairs in the grim foodcourt, which I never set foot in. I didn't know what they flogged and the menus look odd - the taco things look like everything would just fall out the second you tried to bite into it. :hmm:

You were wise going for fish and chips instead Pickman's model - can never go wrong with fish and chips.

I've only ever been inside one Taco Bell restaurant but was in there for about 7 hours as the wv camper we were doing our aspirational drive across the usa holiday in had broken down for like the 27th time. It was shit, as I recall, all faux-homely wood furniture and the food bland and soggy but that may have been partly due to the 7 hours stay and the presence at the time of my then-partner's 2 understandably bored children. *Living the dream*

Had one last night. Was staying with a friend and he suggested ordering it. Like McDonald's suspect it doesn't deliver well and was pretty luke warm. Thought it quite pricey for the quality of food and the quality. Definitely should have ordered more.

Might try it again if I didn't have many options and was eating in, but won't be rushing back.

And it was lukewarm 3 metres away from the fryer!!

Yes, the Loadicea branch of Taco Bell got criticism for exactly that in the Book of Revelation.

l know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom