Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alice Elizabeth Weidel: 'Alternative Fur Deutschland' 7th Nov. 2018 Oxford Union

Nigel

For A Degenerates' Workers State
Alice Weidel Of AFD has been invited to speak @ Oxford Union by their debating society!
She is the leader of the far-right Alternative For Deutschland Party with in the Bundestag

The AFD is a ultranationalist party in Germany who campaign on a hard-line Islamophobic and anti-migrant platform, vowing to ‘fight an invasion of foreigners’ and ‘stop Islamisation’ !

They have close links with Pegida & NPD !

In August, high-profile members of the AFD marched alongside Pegida & other far right groups and neo-Nazis at the anti-migrant demonstrations in Chemnitz. Here their demonstrators gave Nazi salutes and assaulted migrants, leftist activists and a Jewish restaurant-owner !

Oxford Anti Fascists Are Organising Meeting 29th October 2018 For Protest On 7th November 2018.

Last edited:
they always invite these cunts. They had le pen not so long ago, assange on the video link.
Yeah they love it.
It appears to have got worse.

They've got a large pic at the centre of other guests on back wall in bar of Marine Le Pen !

AFD/Pegida/NPD for an onlooker could be seen as relatively moderate when compared to inbred toffs reactionary hatred casually spieled by the likes of Oxford Union Conservative Association !

MARION MARECHAL LE PEN SPEAKING AT OXFORD UNION !
TUESDAY 22ND JANUARY 2019

50312668_2038322676284949_3927583172253974528_n.jpg

Yes, we really must listen to what fascists have to say because we've got absolutely no idea what they're about. Probably summat to do with freedom, peace, equality, tolerance and social and economic justice, innit? :rolleyes:

The typical arrogance of the left, no one us has any validity except us. :rolleyes::facepalm:

You do realise that falsely describing someone as "the left" is actually ad hominem. This is because you're attacking me for a set of political views (leftism) I do not hold. Me calling you a bellend, however, is just a well deserved insult. Enjoy!

KATIE HOPKINS IS SPEAKING IN DEBATE AT OXFORD UNION TOMORROW IN DEBATE ON 'NO PLATFORM'!
A DEMONSTRATION OUTSIDE HAS BEEN ORGANISED BY VARIOUS STUDENT GROUPS !

THURSDAY 9TH MAY 201959380209_429240144303130_6585520621071892480_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom