Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Adopt a Small Country or a Country with very few athletes

They're ahead of the second most populous country in the world, I'm not sure that's a very good argument. I mean of course support them by all means, I just feel they have no place in this thread. But Minnie and her flexible approach to rule interpretation didn't DQ you, so I suppose it's fine. just fine.

I just couldn't be arsed to get into an argument with paulhackett :D

but don't worry, in the small countries medal table (of which Colombia is blatantly obviously not one), we will ignore his score at the end of the Games ;)

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colombia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she's a Paisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only second gold ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm proud of Zambia. They've done me proud. Just a weekend to go, and not even the slightest danger of even being in serious contention for a medal. Hoorah for Zambia!

Kiribati let me down :(
I don't think their selection process was all that, tbh.

Their only female athlete was in the women's 100m and she is 5'6" and weighs 11 stone. I don't think that's the kind of weight/height ratio that makes a sprinter

Back
Top Bottom