Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Accessing ofsted reports

moody

Member of The Underground.
I am applying for a job and would like to read up on the place first, I know this particular establishment is subject to regular reports from ofsted.

I have tried searching the ofsted site for a recent report but no luck so far, and online too. I have emailed the contact page on the ofsted site yesterday but not even an acknowledgement reply so far.

I don't really want to contact the place where the vacancy is directly tbh.

Ho can I go about requesting a report, Am I going about it the correct way?

I am applying for a job and would like to read up on the place first, I know this particular establishment is subject to regular reports from ofsted.

I have tried searching the ofsted site for a recent report but no luck so far, and online too. I have emailed the contact page on the ofsted site yesterday but not even an acknowledgement reply so far.

I don't really want to contact the place where the vacancy is directly tbh.

Ho can I go about requesting a report, Am I going about it the correct way?
I searched for the first school that came into my mind, st Michael's in north finchley, and added ofsted and this appeared Ofsted | St Michael's Catholic Grammar School so try 'school place ofsted' and the documents you want should come up

Good luck with your application

I have searched using names, addresses, UNR reference #, DfE reference # & the UKPNR number...

no luck.

I have now emailed the local authority who should hold copies of the report.

I have searched using names, addresses, UNR reference #, DfE reference # & the UKPNR number...

no luck.

I have now emailed the local authority who should hold copies of the report.
Just look on the website of the establishment. It’s a requirement.

Try HMIP reports instead. Or CQC if they provide a regulated care service.
it's not a prison and the CQC have not conducted an inspection of it yet, according to them.

I have an indication that i have to request the report from the unit itself, which I don't really want to do but might have to if the local authority don't help

Is it a children's home or something of that nature?

If you Google 'secure unit Ofsted reports' you'll see lots published anonymously with no name or address. I don't know how you would ID the one you are after though.

Is it a children's home or something of that nature?

If you Google 'secure unit Ofsted reports' you'll see lots published anonymously with no name or address. I don't know how you would ID the one you are after though.
Yeah, it's a secure children's home/unit.

Did that and a list of anonymised reports came up, but not the one I am looking for DARN IT. went through the 9 google came up with, there are actually 14 such units across the country.

email back from L.A...

"
Thank you for your request for information relating to Ofsted report which we received on 02/08/2022.

This has been logged as a Freedom of Information Request and will be dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The reference number for your request can be found above."

Other secure unit reports are online, dunno why this one is proving tricky

Back
Top Bottom