Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"37 social units is 37 too many" says estate agent about Lambeth's shrinking affordable housing

I know its because of the principle of the comment in the first place, and by and large most regular users aren't going to make comments like that, but its not something I want to see start happening.
It's not going to start happening here. Never has, never will. I really don't know how many times I have to say this until people actually listen.

Well that's never happened on urban and the Editors assured everyone that it's not going to start happening; saying that it's always worth bearing in mind that nothing you say or do on the net is ever completely private.
Yes. This. There's people posting up comments I find equally repellent almost every day and there is no question of it ever happening here (short of extreme circumstances).

A little bit of humility here would repair some of the sentiment I think people are feeling about this.

Something along the lines of "shucks, in retrospect, perhaps i shouldn't have contacted the commenters place of work. I still think his views are abhorrent though".

It's the fact this is never forthcoming and we get posts like #277.
Sorry,l has there been some unified consensus agreed here? Or is it you predictably trying to get in another of your tedious personal digs?

Back
Top Bottom