Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

Pro-Russian-Vostok-battal-011.jpg

I don't think anyone requires a PM to see how rank it is to accuse someone of ethnic hatred based on 'jewish beef'. You should apologise, although given your 'anglo-saxon' this and 'anglo-saxon' that recent trajectory we can only assume that it is you who is the racially obsessed wierdo

its up to her to explain what her very obvious hatred of russians is based upon...its either religous anatagonism or ethnic . One or the other...but her hatred of that particular ethnicity derives from a very deep prejudice and not logic

btw speculating that her hatred of orthodox Christians derives from a sectarian hatred towards them certainly doesnt equate to a hatred of judaism on my part. And twisting it into thats a pretty shabby cunts trick

and well you know it

its up to her to explain what her very obvious hatred of russians is based upon...its either religous anatagonism or ethnic . One or the other...but her hatred of that particular ethnicity derives from a very deep prejudice and not logic

btw speculating that her hatred of orthodox Christians derives from a sectarian hatred towards them certainly doesnt equate to a hatred of judaism on my part. And twisting it into thats a pretty shabby cunts trick

and well you know it

you invented the hatred, you then attributed it to her being jewish. I didn't give you the rope, you made it yourself and hung yourself with it. When did your anti-imperialism lead you to this point? really?

who makes this clear ???

who the fuck ????

who ?????????

fucking hell.... the godforsaken useless likes of strings of uberliberal pish ...like...ffs frogwoman.. who utterly despises all russians over some jewish beef ....or god forbid please heavens save us ....butchers fucking apron...is that who youre gong wth as commentators here....

ffs

the guy whos seriously ordering me not to go there...old Stalinist antifascist mate.... because im too old and uselesss is actually 3 years older than me...some useless wankers are callng the 17 young marxists who i know are already dead..killed stone dead fighting and killing fascists and open neo nazis....... mugs ...listening to these uberliberal n brxton shitebags

wattever floats yer boat

fuc off bac to your bbc...guardan whatever

You can't get away with bullshitting on an internet message board so what use would you be over there?

Have you been in touch with these guys?

wtf?? I don't despise all Russians ffs :facepalm: where the hell did you get that idea?!? ive actually been there, ive lived in a Russian speaking country, got friends there

back that up right now :facepalm:!

I don't despise Russians ffs. where are you getting this shit??!
Plucked out of the air, like most of his ideas!

Apparently I hate all Russians too, despite me having worked there quite often over the last 6 years and having made quite a few good friends over there. It would seem that criticism of Putin and/or Russian policies equates to hatred of all Russians.

I think CR's despicable posts last night

fs frogwoman.. who utterly despises all russians over some jewish beef

do accurately demonstrate the sort of great-men/great state third positionism that his form of anti-imperialism has led him to. Attacking what he thinks is racism on what are transparently racist grounds (leaving aside for now the assumption that people with Jewish heritage are motivated politically by 'Jewish beef'). Like all modern day third-postionists CR is proudly anti-racist in his racism. And this has been hiding this 1mm under the surface all throughout this thread and his other contributions from day one.

I seriously don't understand wtf has led him to that conclusion :confused: and I hope its not something people get the impression of from my posts. I actually love Russia and Russian people, trying to learn the language again at the mo ffs!

I seriously don't understand wtf has led him to that conclusion :confused: and I hope its not something people get the impression of from my posts. I actually love Russia and Russian people, trying to learn the language again at the mo ffs!
I wouldn't worry too much - it's just him. Look at all that addled fantasy hero fighter stuff he posted last night. Who takes him seriously?

Back
Top Bottom