Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

Yeah, I read butchers latest link. We'll see what happens.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/08/14/ukraine-crisis-strelkov-idUKL6N0QK3JL20140814
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-...strelkov-resigns-as-separatist-leader/5672274

Note the Igor 'The Terrible' Strelkov line in ABC News.

Now, he is missing.

Putin obviously thought, having got the Crimea without any serious problems it was worth a putt with other bits of the Ukraine but he's now 'reconsidering'
Could still go either way, given the earlier article I still think Russia(read Putin) has imperialistic ambitions.

Putin obviously thought, having got the Crimea without any serious problems it was worth a putt with other bits of the Ukraine but he's now 'reconsidering'

I have no faith in getting a balanced picture of what's happening on the ground. I know we are receiving a drip feed of Ukrainian 'victories'. One more push to Donetsk? How long will that line be punted?

I have no faith in getting a balanced picture of what's happening on the ground. I know we are receiving a drip feed of Ukrainian 'victories'. One more push to Donetsk? How long will that line be punted?
Gawd knows, every bugger is looking at the ME, wouldn't surprise me if Putin engages in a wee bit 'annexation' while the west is looking elsewhere.

I don't know. The situation in the east sounds totally shocking. The whole place sounds like it is desolate and abandoned. Even if Ukraine manages to keep hold of this territory, will it all have been worth it? I am just not sure what to believe right now.

I don't know. The situation in the east sounds totally shocking. The whole place sounds like it is desolate and abandoned. Even if Ukraine manages to keep hold of this territory, will it all have been worth it? I am just not sure what to believe right now.

heres 2 Spanish communist members of the small international brigade speaking n English about whats been going on in Donbass . Basically saying the very same thing as what Franchetti was saying . The fighters are overwhelmingly ordinary locals

Mugs.

No they're not mugs, they're stalinists. Def not mal-at-sian flight. Just want to live in peace.Armed in another country. Where we went to fight. Look at my huge knife.

heres a video with some Ukrainian forces talking candidly about whats happening on the front lines. Paints a very different picture. Apologies in advance for the one whos constantly rubbing his crotch

More here.

It looks like it was taken after fighting earlier in the month, and according to the Ukrainians the Russian army had been hammering them near the border, forcing them to retreat.

Not sure what is going on, I imagine the Ukrainians could not cover up 10,000s of military deaths the soldier is claiming, unless they try and dress it up as "genocidal policies of the separatists". I imagine quite a few Ukrainians thought "fuck this", and fled back to their homes. The Ukrainians are claiming to have found mass graves in Slavyansk. My guess is the number of casualties, both civilians and military are being suppressed by the Ukrainian government, and I don't trust anything they are saying.

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on, I imagine the Ukrainians could not cover up 10,000s of military deaths the soldier is claiming, unless they try and dress it up as "genocidal policies of the separatists". I imagine quite a few Ukrainians thought "fuck this", and fled back to their homes. The Ukrainians are claiming to have found mass graves in Slavyansk. My guess is the number of casualties, both civilians and military are being suppressed by the Ukrainian government, and I don't trust anything they are saying.
But they all make it clear it's the Russians they have been fighting, not the separatists.

From that I got rebels (possibly both Russian and local fighters but not Russian soldiers) had been harassing them while regularly supported by the Russian army, which had also been launching rockets and shells from over the border.

And no-one is in charge and no-one know what the fuck is going on* except that a lot of them have gotten killed.

wrong size artillery shells, no air support, some bloke sobbing on the telephone

From that I got rebels (possibly both Russian and local fighters but not Russian soldiers) had been harassing them while regularly supported by the Russian army, which had also been launching rockets and shells from over the border.
Aye, though it mebbes more of a case that they are fighting Russian regulars with support from the separatists but the worst bit seems to be they are getting a hammering from over the Russian border and they can't retaliate.

But they all make it clear it's the Russians they have been fighting, not the separatists.

who makes this clear ???

who the fuck ????

who ?????????

fucking hell.... the godforsaken useless likes of strings of uberliberal pish ...like...ffs frogwoman.. who utterly despises all russians over some jewish beef ....or god forbid please heavens save us ....butchers fucking apron...is that who youre gong wth as commentators here....

ffs

the guy whos seriously ordering me not to go there...old Stalinist antifascist mate.... because im too old and uselesss is actually 3 years older than me...some useless wankers are callng the 17 young marxists who i know are already dead..killed stone dead fighting and killing fascists and open neo nazis....... mugs ...listening to these uberliberal n brxton shitebags

wattever floats yer boat

fuc off bac to your bbc...guardan whatever

Aye, though it mebbes more of a case that they are fighting Russian regulars with support from the separatists but the worst bit seems to be they are getting a hammering from over the Russian border and they can't retaliate.

the times journalist franchetti maes clear its solely donbass locals fighting these fascist cunts

the 2 Communists from the brigade mae clear its the locals fighting these Fascist scum

wtf..ur agenda ???

Are you thinking about going?

ffs its not about me or my midlife crisis.....thousands of ordinary people are being massacred by neo Nazis. ....actual banderists... right now..today...someone has to react ffs

never again my fucking arsehole

self serving limey horseshit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom