Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England local election results thread

Also, who the fuck just casually off the cuff jokes about a mass murder of disabled children when talking to a disability rights campaigner?

I guess the sort of people who like making really sick bad-taste jokes of the sort you can hear in many pubs. These jokes are very rarely if ever funny, IMO, but are often less of a guide to the joker's considered political or moral opinions than a guide to what makes the joker feel awkward, uncomfortable, nervous or worried.

I guess the sort of people who like making really sick bad-taste jokes of the sort you can hear in many pubs. These jokes are very rarely if ever funny, IMO, but are often less of a guide to the joker's considered political or moral opinions than a guide to what makes the joker feel awkward, uncomfortable, nervous or worried.

IME many a true word is said in jest.

Isn't there some para-military wing of the Cornish Freedom Fighters or summat that could scare the fecker away?

i was a bit busy making sure they knew what kind of twonk run the fruitloop site first.

it always did amaze me that the paramilitary wing of the cornish nationalists never got any further than vandalizing English heritage signs.

but rest assureds, there's a lot of talk here. demo up at county hall in a couple of days, i'll pop along see if i can get some good pix for my dear freinds here. and let disability cornwall know the internet has their back

i was a bit busy making sure they knew what kind of twonk run the fruitloop site first.

it always did amaze me that the paramilitary wing of the cornish nationalists never got any further than vandalizing English heritage signs.

but rest assureds, there's a lot of talk here. demo up at county hall in a couple of days, i'll pop along see if i can get some good pix for my dear freinds here. and let disability cornwall know the internet has their back

Top work agent Toggle!:)

Not sure if this is better here or on the ukip or lib dem are shit threads
Yeovil is lib dem centre

Here are the candidates and election results for the electoral division of Yeovil Central

Candidate Party Votes
BYRNE, David John Conservative 489
DIMMICK, Alan Ivor UK Independence Party 765 Elected
GUBBINS, Peter Liberal Democrat 748
LAVIN, Terry Labour 239

They put the Tories in third, from first, around here. Dumped Labour into third in places too, and won in a straight Tory/Lib Dem breaking division, after both parties thought the other had targeted it.

Have heard today that Doncaster Labour Party thought they had no chance of winning the mayoral election!
So much so that the new mayor had booked to go on a two week cruise the week after next!

Yes folks. Adam Lanza killed because the wimmin made him do it.:facepalm:

It's like this terminal inability to take responsibility. I'm a bigot because decent people make me hate myself.

first time i saw that site was when i saw him on facebook, local community site I thought. the tirade claiming that feminists made the police make up domestic abuse prosecutions and that DV support was all one huge con led me in further and further into the whirlpool of insanity. I eventually escaped, but i will forever be scarred by the experience.

I bow to the superior strength of CNT36, who can clearly traverse these alien shores. I wanted to bring these unusual sights to your attention, but I feared I would not escape again. CNT36 has prooven himself the strongest and most sane man i know for safely returning with such offerings.

I'[ll relate this to our discussion on online anonymity. that loon probably lives within 5 miles of me. judging by the focus in his articles

I'[ll relate this to our discussion on online anonymity. that loon probably lives within 5 miles of me. judging by the focus in his articles
He claims to be living elsewhere and that this is the reason he is able to publish the truth without being restricted by oppressive British privacy laws.

Disability Cornwall said:
Cornwall Council have arranged a meeting today with Collin Brewer & the DC Chair & Parent Carer Council Manager. This meeting will take place at County Hall while the ‘peaceful protest’ about Councillor Brewers’ re-election takes place outside……

The protest that toggle is attending by the sound of it. 30 minutes later...

Disability Cornwall said:
The Council have just informed us that unfortunately Councillor Brewer is unable to attend the meeting today with the Parent Carer Council and Disability Cornwall in relation to his abhorrent comments regarding disabled children as he has been signed off sick.

We are advised the Council are keen to reschedule this meeting at the earliest opportunity.

I assume he will be having himself put down for the sake of the public purse in due course.

I assume he will be having himself put down for the sake of the public purse in due course.

Call to ATOS should resolve this?

e2a : I didn't think you could be signed off 'sick' any more?

i'm not going to make it, i've got to resolve a 400 quid electric bill

Back
Top Bottom