Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Worst Olympic Event

The horsey stuff is awesome. not least because it's the only sport where men compete against women.

No, horses compete against horses and humans of both sexes take the credit. And I use the term 'humans' pretty lightly tbh.

I used to think the horses were awarded with medals. Then I realised it was just the horsey faced toffs.

The winter Olympics is the best for silly events. Curling and luge and skeleton bob. Even their names are silly.

i found synchronised diving to be a strange event.
its the only thing where they have taken another event and made people mirror each other.

why no synchronised shotput?

I loved the synchro diving. That final Chinese dive was beautiful, even more so when you think it was made harder by having to sync.

Its a bit like dancing. One person dancing can be entertaining. A troop dancing in synchronised unison often has greater impact though.

I used to think the horses were awarded with medals. Then I realised it was just the horsey faced toffs.

I think that both the humans and the horses should get medal but the medals for the horses should be larger horse sized medals.

The horse would be credited with their medal for Olympic Jumping by a Horse.
The human get credited for the sport of "Managing to stay on the best horse".

Back
Top Bottom