Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Womens Death Brigade Vs Jack The Ripper Museum - 6pm 5/8/15

ClassWar2015

classwarparty.org.uk
wbd.jpg

Tube strike starts at 18:30. Drivers are not booking on from 21:30 but it'll start going tits up way before then.

Maybe you can offer a better explanation for my assumption then?

Sounded like a gentle wind up ( and no problem with that at all, hence the totally non combatative response ) or else you'd have to have missed me always referring to Clapton / CU s in the 3 rd person etc - no biggy either way .

It's very sad this fucking toilet has stayed open as long as it has.

Earlier this year a virtual tour of it was made available online. £10 for 48 hours virtual access. I imagine the sale of the building and contents won't include the rights to continue to exploit it's 'legacy' in this way.

Back in 2018 a visitor blog posted an enthusiastic account of their visit to it. They included a lot of photo's. In these can be seen the "actual whistle" of the policeman who found one of the victims. (Who didn't carry a whistle). And on one wall can be seen the "photo" of Mary Kelly. (Which isn't of her). But there was more.
Hanging over the fireplace is an original drawing by the person who was the prime suspect in the Jack the Ripper killings, Walter Sickert. To this date there is a debate on whether the subject of the drawing is sleeping or if something more sinister is actually going on…..
and
On the wall there is a replica of original graffiti which was left at the murder scene.
That would be the antisemitic graffiti which might or might not have had anything to do with the body found nearby. It does raise an interesting possibility however. Obviously the building has planning permission as an exhibition space. Perhaps for it's next venture into 'celebrating heritage' it could cash in on it's Cable Street location and become a 'Museum of Antisemitism'. Now that the effort to reclaim our national history from the woke 'cultural marxists' is well underway I can see an 'authentic blackshirt experience' being a nice little earner.

Back
Top Bottom