Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women’s Football (aka ‘Football’) 2024/25

I watched the England game earlier this evening. It was a bit nervy towards the end, but we got the draw and are through. The new goalkeeper looks pretty good. There was one scary moment near the end when a shot dipped and swerved and nearly eluded her, but she saved it.

Yes, a great result for Ireland. Pleased to see that.

I watched the England game earlier this evening. It was a bit nervy towards the end, but we got the draw and are through. The new goalkeeper looks pretty good. There was one scary moment near the end when a shot dipped and swerved and nearly eluded her, but she saved it.

Yes, a great result for Ireland. Pleased to see that.

We're out though. :(

Still. Thierry henry can kiss my fat Irish arse. :D

We're out though. :(

Still. Thierry henry can kiss my fat Irish arse. :D
I watched England's second game against Ireland last week too. Given the gulf between the English domestic women's game and Ireland's, they weren't overwhelmed. Nice to see the Irish goal at the end. I guess there's a few Irish players in the English leagues? (and maybe a few with Irish grannies a la Vinnie Jones turning out for Wales?)

I watched England's second game against Ireland last week too. Given the gulf between the English domestic women's game and Ireland's, they weren't overwhelmed. Nice to see the Irish goal at the end. I guess there's a few Irish players in the English leagues? (and maybe a few with Irish grannies a la Vinnie Jones turning out for Wales?)

I don't follow it close enough to be sure but the Grandparent rule means that is very likely.

My niece plays for Boh's U 13s so she'll be over the moon with this result.

Back
Top Bottom