Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question WhatsApp charges

Pickman's model

Starry Wisdom
Got a text apparently from WhatsApp saying I need to pay 99p to continue using the service. So I clicked the link and it wanted name email and that. Is this a thing? Text from same number as previous alerts from whatsapp

Malware and attacks of phones are up massively, any hacker worth the title is now aiming everything at phones, as they are used for payments, banking etc more than computers nowadays and almost everyone has one.

Malware and attacks of phones are up massively, any hacker worth the title is now aiming everything at phones, as they are used for payments, banking etc more than computers nowadays and almost everyone has one.
i don't do online banking and i don't order stuff over the phone. and why should i when i can do that at work.

i don't do online banking and i don't order stuff over the phone. and why should i when i can do that at work.
Apps are by far the biggest threat to personal info and money scams nowadays. I read a couple of forums where this stuff is shared. Xafecopy has been very successful, it allows payments to be charged directly to you phone bill, it will arrive on a phone near you very soon :)

Back
Top Bottom