Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What games needs to be remastered?

Sim City 3000, Black & White, Alpha Centauri, Master of Orion 2, Serious Sam (again), and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Serious Sam? Why? It doesn't need better graphics? It certainly doesn't need more monsters.
I was replaying 3BFE recently, its Serious sam again. The game which makes you hear 'arggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGG!!!!' when you're trying to get to sleep.

Its Croteam that need remastering.

Serious Sam? Why? It doesn't need better graphics? It certainly doesn't need more monsters.
I was replaying 3BFE recently, its Serious sam again. The game which makes you hear 'arggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGG!!!!' when you're trying to get to sleep.

Its Croteam that need remastering.

3BFE sucks, or at least that's what I decided after plaing it for short time about ten years ago.

I'm talking about the first one, first and second encounter i.e. prior to SS2. They did an HD remake some time ago, but with some 4K treatment those Egyptian locations, Karnak, Luxor etc could be stunning.

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
they won't release a New Vegas remaster untill I have got my version modded to perfection, everything looking amazing and playing like a dream. Then and only then will they announce that a new, shiny remake is here and all my efforts have been for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom