Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What games needs to be remastered?

Sunray

Its sunny somewhere.
Which games do you think deserve a second wind? Graphics are all 3D vectors and original texture assets are probably super high res before being crushed into the console of the time. I can imagine its a lot less work to remaster a game than create it from scratch, so I'm expecting there to be a steady stream of them for the PS5.

Whats on your wishlist for the 4k treatment?

A lot of talk regarding the PS3 library as you really need a ps3 to play games on due to its weird hardware. Sony not seeming to caring about creating an emulator for the PS5. I think most PS4 games look great already, but many are 30FPS which is a bit janky.

If you'd have asked me a few months ago, I'd have said Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2, but I don't need to because they released it last month and it's fucking awesome

Ultimas 6, 7 and Underworld I and II

Hell yes. I never played 6 but 7 and Underworld 1 and 2 would be up there with the best games I ever played.

I loved the freedom in Ultima 7, even today not many open world games allow you quite as much room to do as you want, even if they look miles better.

Back
Top Bottom