Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

weston super mare

wishface

Bad
Banned
Not to write off it's entire population, but this place really is sinking into a right quagmire. It's a rotten old town getting worse.

Weston is far too posh for my liking already. Kind of a posh suburban bit for people who work in them banks and insurance companies near the station in that there Brizzle. :p

it was an annual treat for me as a kid:cool:

We went once and thought it was nice (that's when Tropicana was still there) took my son back there a few years ago. It had gone. :( Was very disappointing.

Scarboro' has more to offer. (Starting off with a fighting chance of finding the sea!) :p

The Tropicana was good, it's a shame it's gone.

It's not really fair to compare Weston with seaside resorts though, as it's not really by the sea.

I'm going to Southport in May :mad:

I like the "gentrification" of WsM that is the development on Knightstone Island. Always thought it would be an ace place to live. Bit pricey though, but there are some quite pricey developments in WsM already..

Weston is great, and if anyone wants to dis it, I'll see them outside in five minutes <cracks knuckles>

If you want real sea as opposed to Bristol's sewage outlet, just head a few miles south into Somerset. :cool:

10508_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom