Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Virtual Proximity Sensing on Samsung A Series Mobiles

On Fire

I used to have a Xiaomi with virtual proximity sensing and it was awful, the screen would constantly turn on during calls.
I am surprised to see that Samsung are using virtual proximity sensing across their A series. Please could anybody with either a Samsung A53 or Samsung A33 advise if the virtual proximity sensing works well, or is a problem. I tend to make many phone calls, so this is a big issue for me.
Thanks very much for any help.

I used to have a Xiaomi with virtual proximity sensing and it was awful, the screen would constantly turn on during calls.
I am surprised to see that Samsung are using virtual proximity sensing across their A series. Please could anybody with either a Samsung A53 or Samsung A33 advise if the virtual proximity sensing works well, or is a problem. I tend to make many phone calls, so this is a big issue for me.
Thanks very much for any help.
Don't know about the A series phones but on my samsung S6 if you drag down the options from top of page you see "auto rotate". If you tap that it changes to "portrait". Then the screen doesn't turn when you move the phone. I always leave mine like that as I hate the auto rotate feature.

Back
Top Bottom