Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Untraceable cash pay as you go sim card

ska invita

back on the other side
Long story but I've been asked to buy an untraceable load up with cash pay as you go sim card. Does anyone know what to ask for/ who still does these?

Long story but I've been asked to buy an untraceable load up with cash pay as you go sim card. Does anyone know what to ask for/ who still does these?
I bought a PAYG sim in Tesco recently for an old lady friend who doesn't have the internet. I can't remember the exact process, but if you pay cash and top up with cash, I think it will be untraceable.

Just get a 30 day SIM, use Signal for end-to-end encrypted voice calls/messaging, get a new SIM after a month (preferably from a different shop in a different location)

hmm should check the phone size as well

b5d9e48a-77e2-40ee-899e-256d41e26a69.jpg

small can easily be placed in the prison wallet

I bought a PAYG sim in Tesco recently for an old lady friend who doesn't have the internet. I can't remember the exact process, but if you pay cash and top up with cash, I think it will be untraceable.
Problem there would be you are on CCTV when paying at the till and throughout the store and most probably outside too.

Considering that in some European countries one has to present countless ID and proof of residence to get a SIM card I've always suspected that surveillance in the UK must be incredibly strong to permit such easy purchase of SIMs. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom