Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine vs Austria

Austria seem to get good chances then completely lose their head at the last minute

Austria seem to get good chances then completely lose their head at the last minute
The splendidly named Baumgartner is who they need. Think they'd probably be three up at least if he hadn't gone off.

tbh we're not watching either of the eventual finalists here.

I think we now see where your bias comes from :)

And the Dutch could have taken London if they'd wanted to, just couldn't be arsed :rolleyes:

Sorry.

How about a truce pint on Saturday August 21st for Palace v The Bees? either at, before, during or after the game.
With these feet?

Alright put your money where your fingers are. A tenner for the server fund, who you backing to win?

Guess how stupid I feel.

I'm getting me two sheds and hash tag mixed up, again :oops:
Comrade tag is a palace fan and whom I, in my confusion the other night, thought I was offering a truce pint to.
I've been working nights all week, last one tomorrow and I might be having a little sniff of something with dinner in the West End. I'll also happily and graciously accept a decent pint somewhere :thumbs:
I am all for passing on favours, so will in turn offer two sheds a pint.

So what you think? How many players will you have to take on plucky Brentford looking to start with a win in Premier League?

Have to say I'm hoping Eze and Zaha stay.

Back
Top Bottom