Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tooting & Mitcham vs Dulwich Hamlet, Boxing Day, 26th Dec 2017

hackbridgeharry

We've entered the cyber age over at TMUFC.....

If you are thinking of coming over on the 26th December please see the attached link for buying tickets in advance.

Match Tickets | TM United Web

Hopefully this will stop any build ups and crowds hanging about outside.

Not sure on the rail service on the day but expect it to be pretty poor. Trams to Mitcham should be running and the 280 from Tooting and the 118 from Morden should have some kind of service.

If you're driving, there is parking at Toots but I'm expecting it to get full early on.

Cheers my little pink friends. x

We've entered the cyber age over at TMUFC.....

If you are thinking of coming over on the 26th December please see the attached link for buying tickets in advance.

Match Tickets | TM United Web

Hopefully this will stop any build ups and crowds hanging about outside.

Not sure on the rail service on the day but expect it to be pretty poor. Trams to Mitcham should be running and the 280 from Tooting and the 118 from Morden should have some kind of service.

If you're driving, there is parking at Toots but I'm expecting it to get full early on.

Cheers my little pink friends. x
Oh I can walk from my gaff in 20 mins. Cheers Harry. See you for a beer

@rebelpaws

I'll be there, bringing the family. First time at T and M. No pubs nearby? Is it straight to the club house?

Definitely no booze from what I remember. They had similar henchmen on the gates that we have these days.
They were also frisking people last time, though not everyone. I'm not standing for that and urge everyone to make a commotion about it and refuse to co-operate if they do so again

FWP says clunis scored
I thought it was Clunis that scored.
Brilliant first half with a odd argument between the Dulwich players after the 3rd goal.
Second half started quiet with Dulwich taking it easy, then a bizarre back pass that Preston had to header off his line.
Which resulted in them getting a couple of corners which they scored from. I'm guessing they are making sure we don't have to pay for a clean sheet bonus to keep costs down :D

Super first half display from all areas for Dulwich Hamlet
could have been 5-1 at half time, but for misses, that on another day could be costly
Preston made a great save first half

strange events as stated after the third goal

Second half again some great attacking play, but failing to score

Bad knock to Reise (and blood from cut) - hear he has tweeted he is ok (now 14 goals in 14 appearances)

took foot off the gas for much of the second half, never seen Hamlet actually finish off a team after going 3-0 up

really should have got five

Great turn up from Hamlet fans 350 plus

200-250 behind the goal and a large number (majority) in the main stand plus others around the pitch

felt a lot happier leaving Imperial fields today than 2 years ago

Last edited:
I didn't hear a single song at the game I was at today. The atmosphere was dreadful. It made me proud of our fans for our inventiveness and willingness to sing.

agreed, seriously, we do need to address the singing issue
we were renowned for singing through the whole game and sometimes 20 mins after the final whistle
(admittedly often alcohol fuelled - but never the less)

Not that much singing you say? There were 350 people there. I guess they are the ones responsible.

But also the cunts that used to moan about the singing when the atmosphere was really good.

Lets not forget those cunts.

Reactions: YTC
Back
Top Bottom